V. Rings

Year: 2013

It was raining. And although Camila didn't mind the rain, today she did because it was the day everyone's been putting off for two years or so now but now today was the day and it was raining and so today she did mind.

Her mind was chaotic and her head was pounding and she didn't know if she was having second thoughts or she was just very anxious to get this whole day over with.

And her mother wasn't here.

So it was just a big mess really.

And usually Harry would be the one to calm her down but she wasn't allowed to see him and he wasn't allowed to see her and she just needed to know that everything was going to be okay.

She tried to think if the maroon and gold went well for her theme and if the rain would mess it all up and usually she didn't mind the rain but today she did.

And her messy black curly hair was now slicked into a bun and her makeup was finished and now she just had to put on her white lace dress but she knew once she put that on it would just be a big reality check.

And so she just went to go sit on the couch to stare at the rain that seemed to ruin the event that everyone had been putting off for two years.

Harry on the other hand just kept babbling and rambling and everyone in the room just wanted to tape his mouth or cut their ears off.

But he was in love and he wanted this for so long and all he wanted was Cam and Harry.

Cam however felt like this was just the route that everyone turned to, to hold on to a relationship longer and she did love Harry, she did with all her heart.

But she didn't expect to be the couple that would get married as Harry had a wild imagination and despised the one way system.

And all these thoughts came into her head with the rain pouring hard on the day they were putting off for two years and usually she didn't mind the rain but today she did. 

And her mother wasn't here

So it didn't make today any better.

They already lived together and they were in a bed that was made for two and they told each other how they felt.

And it felt like they were Cam and Harry without the title but it turns out he needed more.

And the rain wasn't making it better.

She looked at the two rings on her fingers, the promise ring on her middle finger and the engagement on her ring and now there would soon be another one.

And she didn't know if it was a big mess.

"You'll be fine," her best friend told her that was in a long fit maroon dress.

Cam really did want to believe that but it was raining and marriages was a one way thing and wasn't filled with wild imaginations and she didn't know if this paper that they were both signing for the government to know that they're together was a representation of that.

So maybe it was a big mess.

And it was two years ago when Harry had been nervous to ask the question or so the past six months and everyday seemed like the perfect day to ask as they would lay together on the bed made for two or when she would take pictures of him with the camera around her neck while he sketched pictures while writing quotes in the corner.

Harry knew that she was the one for him as he dated a good amount of people but Cam being the first one he could truly say he was in love with her.