IX. Love

Year: 2009

Cam and Harry had a very strong relationship, going into two years now. It was filled with love and joy and adoration.

It was never filled with rain and sadness with clouds surrounding every sunny area. She was always filled with toothy grins and wise words and he was filled with dimples and bright green eyes.

And it was only last year where they admitted that they loved each other.

"You know when we say 'I love you' don't you think it sounds too formal?" Camila asked as he painted her in the sunny day with her smile as wide as ever in her white dress that made Harry think she looked like an angel.

And it was only every so often he would experiment with black and white paint as the fumes were strong but he avoided that as he started to like the textures of the paint once it met the canvas.

"Yeah... sometimes I feel like that," he agreed as he used the white paint to start painting the dress on his canvas.

And although he hated colour when it came to art he added a pop here and there.

Because she was the pop of colour in his life.

"How about love you? Not too formal I suppose."

"I suppose," he mocked her and she moved her arm purposely to mess up his painting.

And it's been a couple of months now when he put permanent ink to the centre of his stomach to show that his Cam would always give him butterflies.

And they were stress free and they had nothing to worry about other than working in school and Cams part time job she had got.

But they loved each and it was summer so the green leaves were blowing in the air and the scent of pine always filled the aura.

But as each day passed by their hearts grew and their love grew and they wanted to express it in more ways than words.

Except they've never made love before.

And they both really wanted to and they were both prepared (both of them already had lost their virginity's and Cam on birth control)

It just never came up except for one time at a family dinner.

It was a thing for Harry to come over to Camila's on Wednesdays because it was both their days off and they often did their art under the tree together and it was just their favourite day.

And every other Wednesday they'd have tacos because it was the only Spanish dish he knew.

So as they ate with smiles on their faces with sauce getting in the corner of their lips and laughing with their mouthful, something unexpected popped up.

"So I hope you guys are using protection," Miguel said as he causally bit into his taco.

And it was awkward because everything was filled with smiles and sauce in the corner of their lips and laughing with their mouthful to just silence

"yo pense que dijimos que nos ibamos tomarlo facil con ellos ?" Xo; Camila's mom asked.
I thought we discussed that we were going to take it easy on them?

Camila rolled her eyes, annoyed that they had discussed about asking about her sex life while Harry's eyes remained blank not knowing what they were saying.