Sisters beware!!!

In the name of Allah The Most glorious The Most Merciful.
To my dear Muslim sister.
To every lady who feel precious and dignified.
To all lady who want to be respected....

Dear sisters
     We are the cause!
The way we talk, the way we walk
The way we dress!
All these make us to be the cause of the harassment done to us.
As we all know that spoilt foods, faeces, all rotten and bad things attracts flies because of their strong bad odour.

Don't let us be like the rotten, smelly things attracting the opposite sex either with our shrilling voice, swaying hips,  loud provoking steps caused by pointed heels shoes,  and our 'half naked' clothings.

I know some people will say "but  won't I talk again? "
Of course talk. Talk when you are supposed to talk but do not forget that Allah says

In Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 32:
يَا نِسَاءَ النَّبِيِّ لَسْتُنَّ كَأَحَدٍ مِّنَ النِّسَاءِ إِنِ اتَّقَيْتُنَّ فَلَا تَخْضَعْنَ بِالْقَوْلِ فَيَطْمَعَ الَّذِي فِي قَلْبِهِ مَرَضٌ وَقُلْنَ قَوْلًا مَّعْرُوفًا

O wives of the Prophet! you are not like any other of the women; If you will fear Allah, then be not soft in (your) speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease yearn; and speak a good word.

Yes,  you are a muslimah and you are not like any other women. You are dignified so fear Allah and talk normally especially when addressing the men.  Do not beautify your voice. Do not talk softly. If you don't know, men's hearts are full of disease. They are sick and the moment you display your beauty or adornment in your voice or body, you're helping their sick soul in sinning. And if you help someone commits a sin, you're sharing the punishment together. Same goes for good deeds.

Also, we should be preserved. You don't talk just anyhow. Do not forget that the prophet S.A.W. said
Whoever believes in Allah and the last day should speak good things or keep silent.

My dear sister, most times, your silence is one million times better than you speaking.
Day in, day out,  we speak so many irrelevant things and thereby committing bunch of sins. Had it been that we are silent, we wouldn't have committed so many sins. The angel on our left wouldn't have been able to record so many sins for us.

We need to be modest, we need to be respected for we are women, mothers of the world.  Pearls are precious, and can not be found anyhow. For it is deep down in the ocean in a very hard shell.

A woman that protects her dignity is like a pearl, very precious. Stones are found everywhere because they are not valuable. They are worthless. Why can't we be like the pearl and stop degrading ourselves by being a stone which has no value?  Sincerely, it's high time we changed our ways. 

May Allah guide us and help us in obeying him.  Assalaam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu.