brothers ' hijab

Assalaam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu

Many will wonder what is meant by brothers' hijab. Yes peepz,  brothers are also expected to observe hijab. I get really irritated if I come across a brother, who- although,  having the physical features of a good Muslim is still lacking in manners and etiquette especially with regards to the opposite sex.  You see them mingling, interacting, laughing and chatting freely with sisters without some shyness or some respect. They easily throw offensive and expensive jokes to girls without thinking twice. This infuriates me alot and sometimes,  I had been forced to eye some of them and bust out "Brother, can you please lower your gaze? 

I remember when I was still in junior school,  I fought physically with a lot of boys. It was actually not my fault but I couldn't just accept it when a guy was trying to remove my hijab or trying to tease me about how I look.  Yuck!  I can't just take that, so I had resorted to defending myself by beating some sense into those I could beat.  And as if I was right,  Allah had been helping me against most of them.  Guys are really irritating most times... Sorry to say.

Growing up had actually stopped me from having physical combats with guys and Alhamdulillah, my big hijab has been helping alot to protect me from those hungry looking guys.

Then I felt like bringing something up for men too.  They have to observe hijab too, Don't you think?

If am right, then ask me how?

Literally, hijab means barrier or wall which separates one thing from another.
So, if I say that brothers should observe hijab, I mean brothers should....

1. Lower their gazes
2. Limit the way they interact with females.
3. Be reserved
4. Respect girls' dignity
5. Guard their chastity (avoid zina in any form)
6. Avoid talking carelessly about girls and their physical features.
7. Protect their sisters jealously.
8. Not play with girls' feelings by doing anything that will make her think somehow.
9. Try to protect themselves from girls who are ready to slay. They shouldn't play along when a devilish girl tries to lure them.
10. Observe Fasting as much as they can to reduce their sexual urge.
11. Not keep females as girlfriends
12. Marry,  if they can no more control themselves.
13. All in all,  Fear Allah!

The Most important of it all is lower your gaze bro!  For Allah's sake, lower your gaze.
Stop looking here and there like a hawk looking for it's prey.  Fear Allah!
Remember that the heart only yearns for what the eyes see.  The moment you restrain your eyes from roaming about, then you save yourself from unnecessary headache, heartache and even brain ache.

When you don't see, you won't think and when you don't think, you won't want. When you don't want nko?  Then you won't be disappointed!

Another one is that be conscious of the females around you! Know those girls you are free to interact with and those you cannot interact with.  Maybe the tafseer of suratun nur verses 30 and 31 will help you.

Respect ladies as much as they are respected by Allah and His Messenger (S.A.W). This means that you have to learn. Search for knowledge so that you won't fall into deep pits dug by Shaytan. Remember,

إِنَّ الشَّيْطٰنَ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ فَاتَّخِذُوهُ عَدُوًّا ۚ إِنَّمَا يَدْعُوا حِزْبَهُۥ لِيَكُونُوا مِنْ أَصْحٰبِ السَّعِيرِ

Indeed, Satan is an enemy to you; so take him as an enemy. He only invites his party to be among the companions of the Blaze.
( suratul faatir verse 6)

Among the instruments of Shaytan are some devilish women. They look tempting and alluring but you have to be strong,  maintain your stand and obey only Allah!  Never be defeated by Shaytan. 
Be among the sincere slave of Allah.  Be cautious.
Brothers,  observe hijab from the opposite sex! Fear Allah!
I hope you will heed.

Please share to your brothers to learn from.  And...
Do
      Not
            Forget
                      To vote
                                   And comment.

Assalaam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu