My Hidden Life

My Hidden Life

I was finally thirteen. I looked in the mirror my hair was wavy from the braids the were in and I took off my glasses and put in my contacts. Dad sent me to go look for my little brother's dog, great. I was wearing very short shorts but I had the legs for it and a blue tank top with silver palm trees and the word aero. I never actually looked pretty but right now I actually looked kinda hot if i do say so myself. I Amber Tate was not that bad looking.Usually my hair was in braids and pigtails, I usually wore glasses, a long skirt and a sweater. I didn't prefer to wear my usual clothes but my dad bought them, my mom died. My forehead creased as I thought about my mom. I bit my lip fighting the tears.I sneaked out not letting dad see my outfit.

Crap, where is that dog? "Boomer!" I was tackled then licked. No, it wasn'y by a guy (sadly) it was by Boomer. Ugh, gross. A god came running down towards me. He was amazing, curly hair that was tousled in the most perfect way, 8 pac abs (he was in a swim suit 'swoon'), chocolate brown eyes, and beautiful tan skin, he looked about 14 or 15. "Is the dog yours?"

"Yeah" Oh my gosh I am staring at him like I'm mental.

"Are you here on vaction?"

I nodded

"Cool, me too."

I will probably never talk to him again so I thought I'd have a little fun. I asked him if he wanted to go get ice cream, he accepted. When we were done we talked and out of no where he leaned down and kissed me with his tongue I was so shocked.We continued with that for a couple of minutes and I was breathless. That was my first kiss!

I didn't even know his name. When I looked up again he was gone. I saw his figure running away. I was on the verge of tears he stole my first kiss and ran. That was the last I heard from him, Until now.

3 years later

I had no friends and was invisible to the world. I don't think the teachers knew me either. I sat in the back and people stayed away from me like I was contagious. I went to office and fell face forward right in front of the secretary's desk. I saw a tan arm in front of me offering to help me up. He had a warm smile that looked genuine. He looked like someone but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I saw him eyeing my outfit which was a ugly tan skirt that went past my knees and a sweatervest over a white collered shirt. I looked at his outfit, he was wearing a holister short sleeve shirt which revealed his muscular arms, jeans, and flip flops. He looked hot. I thought he might be from California. I heard his mom tranfering him in. I rembered my vacation to Florida, the evil boy who stole my first kiss. I looked into his eyes they were chocolate brown.