Hidden Life Ch 2

Ch 2

I gasped and almost fell over. Was I hallucinating? It was him my first kiss stealer."Have we met before?" I asked.

"Are you hitting on me?" he asked.

"What?" Is he crazy?

"I don't think we have met before." He said trying to be polite.

Oh yeah last time we met I didn't have my glasses on and I looked totally different. I bet he thinks I'm the freak. Which I usually am anyways. I ripped the rubberbands off of my hair and undid my braids.I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside. I took off my glasses and asked "Recognize me now?" I was practicly growling at him. All he said was "Don't tell me it was at the party when i was drunk..."

"What?" I stared at him. So he was a player.

"Good it wasn't you." he sighed with relief.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I was offended is he saying I'm not good enough?

"nothing" he mumbled.

I was determined, I was going to tell about my hidden life. I was going to prove HE wasn't good enough for ME.

I handed him a ticket." Go to this address tonight at 8pm sharp if you don't come you loss. Oh and what's your name?"

"Matthew or Matt for short."

"Thanks, see you tonight!" Oh no what the hell have I done?

Matt's P.O.V

Who the hell is this girl?I walked back in after watchin the nerd girl go to her mustang. I looked at the parking lot it was filled with Porsches, Corvettes, and all the other rich kids' cars. Damn, this place is for the rich private school preps, which it was. I don't belong here, I want to go back to Cali. They better have a hella good football program. I walked back to the office winking at some girls as they passed and the blushed in return and waved. Not bad.

I stared at the ticket. Should I go?Maybe she's a stripper, if I'm lucky I'll get a lap dance. Psh no way could that nerd girl be hot.I should just go. I got in my jeep and headed to the address.

No Frickin Way. I stared at the mansion gaping. I heard a knock from my window he asked for a ticket i handed him the one she gave me. I walked up the steps to the mansion which took forever. I rang the doorbell and I don't even know who opened the door. All I saw was all people in short dresses and collered shirts. Crap, everyone was staring at me I was wearing low cut Levi jeans and was sagging a little and everyone could see my boxers and a T-shirt which was stained. Dammit why didn't she tell me to wear something better. A man at the top of the stairs cleared his throat, everyone turned and at the top of the stairs was Amber.

She looked frickin hot, she was wearing a low cut, backless dress that was only to mid thighs. Everyone started taking pictures.

Who the hell was she?