Hidden Life Ch 4

Ch 4

I walked into school and ignored the chuckling at my outfit.The girls gossiped about what I wore, but I kept my head held high, I was a model after all.I saw some girls looking at a magazine with me on the cover.I smiled on the inside as they complimented the model me.I reached my locker and my whole day was ruined. Guess who was waiting for me. The evil, annoying brat Matt, he'll probably never leave me alone.How did he even find my locker?!

"Hey" he tried to sound cool but it wasn't working.

"Why are you here?" I sounded really irritated.

"The principle told me to ask you for a tour."

"Urgh, give me your schedule."

"I have the same schedule as you, the principle didn't want me to get lost." he smirked

"I hate you" I mumbled.

"Heard that and I love you too!"

*sigh*"Follow me" I led him to our first hour which was History. already I saw a slut hanging to him. She was wearing a mini skirt and a very revealing top. Her hair was long wavy and blond. She was flirting like crazy.He winked and smiled. She revealed even more of her cleavage. I didn't even know you could reveal that much. She's such a stupid blond bimbo. It's not like I'm jealous, I don't like Matt. I think...

"Take a seat" Ms. Greene announced.

The blondie winked trying to be sexy but it looked slutty. I think her name is Candy, yeah and she has a boyfriend. Class was such a bore. It was a review of yesterday. Matt already had a group of followers. I used the moment all the girls ame up to him and started flirting to escape. About half way to the next class he caught up with me.

"Hey, wait up."

I quickened my pace, I almost ran. But he was fast, dang.

"Why are you running? Is somone following you?"

"Yes" Really? Is he asking me the stupidest question ever?

"Who? I can take him."

"You" With that I took off and ran to class. I got in the classroom and jogged to a seat where Matt can't sit near me. Matt came in flustered. He probably tried to run after me. Ha ha ha! He looked for a seat near mine, but in the end he sat with yet another slut. She imidiatly began flirting.

I managed to escape going with him to class, but then lunch came and he followed me from behind so I didn't see him. I got in line and there he was right behind me. i saw him smile at a couple girls and they blushed and walked away gossiping about him.

"Hey, the principal said you're supposed to be guiding me not running away."

I turned around and grabbed an apple and a carton of milk. I suddenly lost my appitite looking at someone *glaring at Matt*. I walked over and sat at my tree, no one ever sat there since I clamed it and no one wanted to be near me even the other nerds. i was beyond low on the popularity scale.

I turned to Matt and said " You'll ruin your rep sitting with me."

He ignored what I said and asked "When the next party, I wanna meet hot models, but I know they won't be as hot as you." he winked.

He is such a manwhore. "Not like you're invited, you have to actually be hot to be there."

"Ow, that hurt.Can I come anyways?"

"Shut up"

He zipped his lips and we ate the rest of our lunch in silence.I actually walked wih him to class because he looked pathetic trying to look at school map.

School was finally over. Matt followed me to my car."Don't you have a car of your own?"He is so frickin annoying he sat next to me in EVERY class. I also saw him look at my work saying he was just checking if I was doing it right.

'I told my mom I could catch a ride with a friend."He smirked.

"Go ask one of your followers."I turned to face him after I unlocked the car.

"Please."He gave me a super cute puppy face I couldn't resist.

"Get in" I growled.

We were quiet the whole ride.

"That's my house" He pointed to a regular sized white home.

I felt his lips touch my cheek for just a second."Thanks"he breathed on my cheek. I was too shocked to say anything, by the time I turned around he was walking up his driveway.He turned around waved and smiled. I blushed. Wait...I BLUSHED! What is happening to me???

*****************************

Thanks for reading!

Please Comment, Vote, Become a Fan.

This story is kinda weird and random, sorry if you don't get it. I just wrote what I would like to read.

If you could recommend my story to friends I'm kind of a new member and I don't know too many people!

Love ya guys! *no homo*

=D