WGMG Prologue ~My story~ A/N

To my dear reader

Well hello there! thank you for reading this before you start reading the prolouge, I shall remind you that this is a GrayZa, NaLu, MiraXus, GaLe, Lyvia & MiraXus fan fic there are some side ships but they are the main ones. These ships were voted by other readers before/

Another thing there are some typo errors so i'm sorry NOT EDITED yet.

No hate comments please. Thank you. There is a sequel but not started yet.

Some chapters are edited you will know if the chapter starts with

*basic Edit or *Basic edit under major editing

ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 years ago when i was still a kid my mother died so lived with my father i ran away because he does not understand me so i went to magnolia and entered this school "Fairy Tail High" but then my first day was a disaster i don't know what to do. 

Months and weeks later Condor keep bugging us all so we need to fight to live. They hurt everyone why do they have to be so cruel?

I am the good girl but i changed to save my friends that are now my family to save the person i love until i found out who was behind all this. I need to stop him my own Father.

This is my story, my story of freedom yet revenge.

Will I finally be free from my father?

Will I live and survive the path that i have choosen?

Will we win this war or will we lose everything that we worked for?

And... Will I be finally happy or will i suffer a worser fate?

Cause I am Lucy Heartfilia daughter of one of the most richest family in my country I entered this school that would change my life forever. Every one said i was a good girl so i played it  but then i fell in love with a bad boy or should i say Gangster and now he needs to save me from "Condor" a gang that wants to kill me or get me alive so i could be the so called "revenge plan" against my friends.

This isn't a  Cliche story about the girl changing the player this is a story about the player changing the good girl in order to survive 

This is my story, my story of freedom yet revenge. This is my Mission Impossible.