WGMG 29 ~

I'm sorry this is late. I got sick and stuff in school  so sorry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyon

Well happy Birthday to me. This is the best gift ever.

“Just leave me alone Juvia” I threatened her. I don’t want to see her yet. I know I got angry just because I knew that she was from condor but she lied. Ok? SHE LIED.

“Lyon, listen to me please” She cried harder, I know for myself that I couldn’t handle to see her cry. Stupid pride.

“Why? Another lie?” I turned to her still not looking at those eyes of hers.

“Believe me, I left Condor for you cause I-I”

“What? YOU’RE A SPY” I answered her. I felt sorry but anger consumed me.

“No.” She hugged my arm not letting go because of my anger I pushed her until she fell on the floor. “Just leave” I turned around and walked away

Knowing Juvia she wouldn’t stop but what surprised me is that there was no sound, nothing. No crying, no pleading I turned around and my anger went away. I ran to juvia who was lying down on the floor.

“Juvia stop this act right now” I said and carried her to my arms. I started to cry not knowing what to do. I looked down and I saw blood, blood everywhere.

“Juvia, baby wake up” I shouted and hugged her but no answer. I carried her and ran to the hospital. I’m sorry baby.

Erza

“Lucy!!” We ran down and saw Natsu in front with a bleeding arm, covering her from people who were wearing a black leather jacket. Unfortunately when Gray tried to shoot them they were gone, riding their motorcycle.

“Shit” Gray shouted

I ran towards Natsu and Lucy “Let’s bring him inside” They just nodded. When we reached the building, Gray got the medicine and I cooked some food, knowing Natsu sure he like food better than medicine.

“Ouch!” I heard Natsu shout while bringing the soup to them.

“HEY ICE BRAIN COULD YOU JUST DO IT A LITTLE SOFTER”

I laughed out loud so they stopped from fighting “That’s what you said!” They just glared at me and realization hit me “Where’s Lucy?” I asked. Natsu had his head down and Gray pointed the door. I nodded and decided to talk to my best friend.

Lucy

Is it weird that every single time me and Natsu fight? The thing is we act like a couple but we aren’t one? It’s just so not cool.  Sitting alone outside the building remembering the guys who tried to kill me are like the exact people who killed my-