WGMG 15

Hi ppl i need you to read this part:

I would like to thank you all because there is no hate in the story :) I just want to say that i really appreciate the votes and nice comments. BUT if there are people planning to comment something bad like "They dont like the ships or pairs" please dont or just comment nicely. I just read one of the FT books about GrayZa and the other people hated it PLEASE DONT !JUST MESSAGE NICELY. Thank you. :)))))))))) 

Lucy POV

I took care of Natsu the whole night because it was my fault knocking him down. What can I say? I'm better than a second command, today I'm confident now because I know how to fight with hand to hand combat, preventing a gun shot and using a knife, neat right? So awesome!!

"Hey Natsu!! You ok?"

"Yeah, Thanks for letting me sleep for hours"

"No problemo, Mr. Sarcastic" 

I am really sorry for hurting him; I didn't know I could do that ok? All I know is the "Lucy Kick" that's how my friends call it. "Good Morning Class"

"Good Morning Master"

"Morning Gramps!!"

"Class we have a new classmate, her name is Juvia" She looks so innocent and cute, that is when she ran to Gray and hugged him, the whole class was shocked even Erza... oh no. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Hugging you of course" she broke the hug and winked at him, he just rolled his eyes that pissed Juvia. "I think you shouldn't do that" I stated, I don't want the poor new girl hurt.

"tsk, love rival." What the hell? Love Rival? Erza will never forgive me if that was true. She sat down on a seat as much as possible near to Gray, Gray however was obviously pissed, surprisingly Erza doing nothing but crossing her arms and legs acting cool.

The new girl is obviously a devil in disguise, but she is so cool to be a friend, she should just stop giving me glares and calling me her 'Love Rival'.

~~~~~~~~~~

It is now lunch time and I went to my locker to change and get my books, there were new students from different schools, it sucks well some of them because they are huge sluts. I was about to go to the cafeteria when I noticed a blue head staring, creepy. And a red head looking sad. "Hey Erza!!"

"Hey." She said flatly while looking at her foot. "What's up?" I asked her with a smile to brighten her day

"The ceiling" she was trying to joke but she was sad so she wasn't hilarious "Oh come on, Captain Obvious seriously?"