WGMG 24

*Basic Edit

Natsu Dragneel

"Natsu, Listen to me please" Here she goes again. Blah blah blah but she won't leave. Why? Simple she doesn't want to. Where are we? Library like shit I was waiting for Lucy and she came saying that someone will die and stuff...

Flashback

I was sitting in the table waiting for Lucy we planned to make our HW together. Staring at my Chemistry book not knowing what to do when suddenly the door opened but to my surprise it wasn't Luce but Lissana

"Hey" I didn't mind her and continued "reading" my book

"Nat-"

"What do you want? And how did you get in?"

"You don't miss me?"

"Why do I have to?" She looked hurt but I won't give a fuck. She destroyed my relationship with Luce and I won't let her do that again. "Just protect her"

I admit I was shocked this is so not like her "You don't have to tell me that"

"Yeah its just-" And there I cut her off I want her too leave before Lucy saw us together. I don't want us to fight again. Like hell.

End of Flashback

"Why would I risk something again Liss?" I stood up and banged my hands at the table glaring at her. She was scared and teary eyed but again I. Don't. Care.

"So you could keep your girl away from harm"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO"

"Why Natsu?"

"What?"

"When we were a thing you were never like this to me?"  Because you never gave me time and you are far from Lucy. "Just leave Liss"

 "LISTEN" What? I can't do anything so she just went on and on but there was one thing that caught my attention

"Siegrain is back and he want's all of you dead except for Lucy"

~~

Lucy Heartfilia

I was on my way to the library and I was so late with my study date with Natsu. Hope he is not mad. He is the short tempered kind of guy and take note he is impatient. Gosh I am so sorry, hope he will forgive me.  Honestly I am already panting well I passed lots of obstacles like stupid jocks and stupid teachers in short people I hate.

I can see the 'Library' sign. FINALLY. After a long amazing race I saw a boy leaning in the wall with pink haired boy... Just don't tell Natsu that... he looked hot, when he saw me he smirked and winked at me. I stopped running and looked at him, yes he was tall and my height is cute so cute.