WGMG 21

*Basic Edit under Major Editing

 LUCY

"Yes!!" Why are my friends so loud? You know, if there is news about people in school its like a wild fire spreading. And it sucks.

"SHHHH you're so noisy!!"

"Whatever Lucy. We should celebrate!!"  What the? Celebrate? Natsu and I just

said sorry to each other and cleared things up... we need to celebrate?!

"No. No celebration because-" I was cut of by Natsu, my very supportive boyfriend.

"That would be great" Very supportive when it comes to my friends. He loves me so much.

"Where would we celebrate?" Ok. Levy is so in to this, when it comes to parties she is so ready. "How about at Erza's place" Mira suggested. Wait a minute where is Erza? 

"Why at Erza's place?"  I asked because you know she might get mad "Because Lu-chan she isn't here, so she could be in her house"

I just nodded I really hope she won't get angry. She is the titania after all.

~ERZA'S HOUSE~

When we got there Gray knocked at the gate when it suddenly opened. Weird. The Erza I know is she never I repeat never leaves her house open. "Erza?"

"Shhh Gray shut up!! This is going to be a surprise visit."

"But Natsu what if she'll get angry?!"

"Luce just trust me ok?" Yeah I'll trust him, the last time I did I got into a big trouble. What trouble? One word Gang. I just nodded cause what can I do they were all into this.

When we entered the stupid house there was no one inside. NO ONE.  Natsu and the others went to the kitchen while we decided to proceed to the bed room but to our surprise that there was no one inside.

"OUCH!!"  We turned around and saw a crying Levy I was about to ask why when Gajeel came to the room "What the hell happened?" 

"I was pricked by a black rose" A black rose? Erza hates the color black.

"LUCY don't touch it!!"

"Shhh Natsu calm down there's some letter in it." I got the letter and to my surprise it says...

DEATH

Shit. Not again. This is so not happening. Back to square 1 to the day with death notes all over. And-

BANG BANG BANG BANG

"Get down" Gray shouted while diving under the table while I went under the bed with Natsu. "Shit."

"Language Natsu!!"

"I can't help it they know we're here those freaks just can't get enough!!" I was about to talk when I realize there were no more gun shots "Stay here. Ok?"

I nodded. Natsu went out followed by the others and opened Erza's closet and removed some clothes. COOOL I repeat COOOL I am now like in some movie or something. Erza's closet has different types of guns in there but I saw something, something that made me shut up and go out

"Luce I told you to stay under the bed."

"No. You have some explaining to do"

"What will I explain?" I pointed to the cabinet where my picture is a big one and under it there were words I never expected to see...

OPERATION SAVE LUCY HEARTFILIA

~

ERZA

"Jellal." I smiled at him but he looked shocked and scared? The Jellal I know is brave and never gets scared. "Erza what are you doing here?"

"I thought I saw you so I decided to follow you." Honestly I'm scared. First I heard everything and second he destroyed my trust for him.

"Go now please" Words that I never expected to hear I thought he would say 'What did you hear' or 'I'll kill you' but no he didn't say those things. "Erza please..."

He looked sad and worried "Jellal tell me what's going on!!" I just shouted I trusted him but he destroyed it he blew off his chances

"Jellal who's there?" A voice, a voice I know I heard before he sounded like Jellal ... Siegrain... His back?!

"N-No one"

"Good. now come back here and we have some planning to do"  What no. It cant be they were planning to kill us, he was planning to kill us all but why would Jellal kill us?

"Erza?"

I turned around and saw the boy I hated most... Siegrain. "I'm leaving."

"Not so fast Scarlet. If you want to join-"

"No. I will never go back to your gang again."

"Why? Don't you want to be with Jellal again?" That was before when everything was still ok. "No."

I turned and saw Jellal with his head down I can't help but feel guilty "Why do you always have to do this?" 

He went near me and placed a finger under my chin making me look at him... memories and flashbacks. Sucks.  I smiled and kicked him in a place where the sun won't shine. "Ahhhh"

I ran as fast as I could with only one thing on my mind...

The real war has began and now I need to keep the promise I made years ago, the moment I left Condor... What promise? That is for you to find out especially in this time of crisis we all need to remove the masks we have been wearing from the start.