Warning!

This set of one-shots is only meant to be read on the Wattpad app or the official website.

This is its link : https://www.wattpad.com/story/62100085-anime-one-shots-requests-open

*This book has showed up on the mirror site 'truyen'.*

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WHATSOEVER, CLICK ON A LINK UNDER TRUYEN LEADING TO THIS STORY. YOUR SOFTWARE WILL BE BOMBARDED WITH A TON OF MALWARE.

What is Truyen?
It is a mirror site (actually a bunch of sites, but truyen.fun is the major one) , not related to Wattpad, that copies Wattpad stories to lure in readers. When said readers open up the mirror site, their devices will be infected with a humongous amount of malware. While it doesn't necessarily affect all authors, it has taken stories from new authors and the famous alike.

How do I know if my story has been copied onto this site?
Do a Google search with '(Author)' 'truyen'. If it shows results, you know that there is a copy.

What do I do now that it has been copied?
This has been going on at least since April '17, and Wattpad Ambassadors are working on solving the matter. This is simply adding a book to the mirror site — not plagiarism. Don't worry, just be aware. You could read up a couple of books on Wattpad that have proper info about the issue if you're freaking out.

(End of announcement)