The Q Rebellion -Meeting Brenna, a new member of our newest group-

I woke up to hear a voice infront of the huge box we were sleeping behind. "I know there's someone behind there so come out now!" The mystery person said"No Fuzzy don't go into the mousse!" Cried Bella still asleep. I giggled because I never knew Bella talked in her sleep. "Do you want toast with that?" Shladow said in her sleep. "I will never understand you two." I thought to myself and I heard the voice again. "I said come out now or else!" So I got up and peeked around the corner of the box to see a girl I was guessing she was maybe 14 (I was guessing! XD ). I came out carefully and said "Yes what can I do for you?" At first she just stared at me and my messy dirty-blonde hair with thin blonde streaks in it. I pushed some hair out of my face and smiled at her. Fact: A person who you just met can make a first impression the first 60 seconds of meeting you. She smiled back and told me "Sorry if I seemed a little moody back there my name's Sonicgirl95 and you are...?" "Fuzzycats12 but please call me Fuzzy oh and you were no bother at all." I tried comforting her to make a better impresion of myself. "Fuzzy! I'm hungry!" Bella said "Yeah...I think my stomach is going to die if you don't hurry!" Shladow added in. "Wait Bella, Shladow this is Sonicgirl95 I just met her and well...she might be a good addition to the team." I told them loud and proud (Hahaha! I rhymed! XD ). "Team? What kind of team?" Sonicgirl asked me. "Oh we're fight against Q because-"I was cut off by Sonicgirl "The evil Q? The one trying to kill O?" "Yes and we need as much help as we can get!" I was basically begging. Just then I saw Q and I blasted him with my water. I jumped over to him and asked "So Q why were you so chicken to run away yesterday?" "I am not chicken!" He yelled at me as he dropped his popcorn he yelled "MY POPCORN!" And started picking it up like a chicken. "That's not weird at all!" Sonicgirl told him. "Oh so you have a new additon to your team?" He smirked when he said that so I got an uneasy feeling. "So what if we do loser!" Bella said to him. "If it's a fight you want then it's a fight you'll get!" He told the four of us. 

That's it for today! Maybe more tomorrow I dunno but I can't wait to see what happens for myself in my own imagination. Well see ya till next time!