Q Rebellion -Cali and Jack-O-Lantern XD-

I looked at Miss Skene “Oh you have? Well uhmm…we’re….TRYING TO SAVE THE LETTER O FROM Q” I blurted out Shladow looked at me like ‘she’s not gonna believe that!!!!’ Jack laughed as Miss Skene just looked confused. Sarah rolled her eyes “well there’s a new girl I’d like you to meet…I hope you two are friends…” she looked around “Cali? Where are you?” A girl then teleported right in front of me I screamed and fell back as Jack laughed at me. She looked at me “Oh I’m sorry!” she giggled a little I rolled my eyes “its fine…” Jack waved “so you’re Cali? I’m Jack…” Cali grinned at him “alright Sup Jack-o-lantern?” Jack frowned he wasn’t impressed by this Shladow and Bella bursted into laugher at him. I waved shyly “OH SORRY!” she helped me up. Cali was very nice Brenna smiled at her “hey I’m Brenna” Cali nodded “awesome I like that name!” Shladow nodded “I’m Shladow” Cali grinned “like shadow? THE HEDGHOG?!” I giggled as Shladow frowned “no…” Bella smiled “hey Cali” Cali smiled “hi Bella!” I was confused I guess they knew each other? Mrs. Skene nodded waved then left I looked at her and smiled a bit Liz was singing Cali’s eyes went wide “WOAH YOUR AWESOME!” Liz giggled a bit “thanks!” Q yelped as he heard her sing Liz grinned Jack blasted his…fire powers? I looked at Jack “I THOUGHT YOU HAD AIR?!” he shrugged “I changed my mind…” I growled “MAKE UP YOUR MIND!” Cali laughed a little at this. Bubbles waved at Cali then wished “I WISH O WERE HERE!!!!” O appeared and they were about to meet him for the first time in a while.

Cali looked shocked and confused “what the-?!” I looked at her “no time to explain!” Q chuckled Cali teleported behind Q and punched him knocking him down Shladow blasted him with fire and I stood on him “see what we deal with?” Cali laughed and nodded “yeah…” Bubbles smiled “I WISH CALI WAS PART OF THE Q REBELLION!” and there she was officially part of the q rebellion… O was impressed by Cali’s skill. Q groaned but winded his tail and took off super speed leaving us in the dust. “Well….Well…Well…If it isn’t O…” we turned to see none other than….