Q Rebellion ~Traders and newcomers, secrets of evil~

I turned to see A, he was circling us. Bella and Cali just stared. Bubbles blinked and tilted her head curiously. A shook his head...er...point. "are you looking for this?" He turned and there she was...Shladow. "she was sneeking around with Q." A told O. Jack threw his arms in the air "Yes! i get to keep my fire powers! In your face Shladow!" Shladow only glared as Brenna said "Shun her!" Shladow got wide eyes wondering her fate. "Don't. Touch. The girl." Jessica turned to face Q. "she will be helpful." Jessica snickered a bit "Oh really?" Q turned to face Jessica "Don't talk back!" Bubbles and I laughed "Positive speech pleeease!" imitated our family and consumer science teacher (fcs or home economics). "I am Mrs.Hios and I like cheerios!" I rolled my eyes at remembering her. Jack looked up and grinned, he remembered her too. "I hear she's getting replaced next year." Bubbles stated, I sighed because I had heard that too. I'm not sure if it's true or not, knowing the rumors that are usually spread around the school, it's probably not true.

     Q was fed up by now and bursted into flames. Jack got wide eyes "I didn't touch him, he's on fire, shouldn't he be burning?!" Shladow was behind Jack and she didn't show any emotions. "Remember smart one? I happen to have fire powers as well. I simply donated power to Q." Bubbles snapped her fingers "Darn! I wish Shladow didn't have fire poewrs, then she couldn't give Q powers!" faster than you could blink, Q was no longer on fire and Shladow was gone. Jessica, Cali and I stared in wonder, we all looked to Bubbles. "where did you send her?" I asked Bubbles, she just shrugged. 

   "She melted due to being overheated when her powers were taken away." A little grey fox said as her bright eyes glowed. She then shape-shifted into a human like us. "Star the shape shifter at your service." she bowed politely and smiled. "I've heard of you before, you're that...Q Rebellion correct?" Star asked, obviously hoping we'd say yes. "Correct and it is indeed a pleasure to meet you young one, may I ask why you were looking for our presence?" O had taken the words right from my mouth and into the air. Star looked at O and she smiled sweetly. It was obvious, she was as sweet as she looked. "Well everyohne knows you, but my main reason is because I wish to help you, and inform you of something you may want to know." Brenna blinked and looked at her suspiciously, obviously we'd have to be careful about this newcomer. "evil is within more than you know..." she replied softly. What did that mean....? 

                                            TO BE CONTINUED? 

End of season 1...