The Q Rebellion -Jack :3 -

“If it’s a fight you want it’s a fight you’ll get!” Q told us I was freaking out hoping Sonicgirl could help us “Can you do anything?” I asked her hoping she could control an element like the three of us here in the Q rebellion . “Uhmmm….I dunno…” Sonicgirl told us I sighed feeling a little rushed “Here…like this..” I smiled as Shladow helped Sonicgirl position her hand and out shot ice! “Wow!” Bells and I said at the same time. I glanced up at Q and he was starting to freeze until someone jumped on him and then jumped off and made Q float using air and send him flying. “Fuzzy?” That voice…it sounded so familiar…like… “Who are you and how do you know my name you stalker!!” I was freaking out and ran and hid behind Bells and Shladow. “It’s me Jack!” I then remembered who he was Jack from 4th and 6th grade class! “Oh Jack hey! Nice taking care of Q there” I told him as he grinned “Oh thanks it was nothing really” Sonicgirl glared at Jack “I was doing fine freezing him but you got in my way!!!” she yelled at Jack “Sorry! Just trying to help!!” he yelled back at her and I frowned “Hey! Jack and Sonicgirl if you’re gonna be on the Q rebellion you have to NOT fight. I glanced over at Q and saw him running his stupid pointless tail behind him I freaked out and sprayed him with water then stopped when Shladow started to set him on fire I laughed hard at Q . Q was freaking out because he was on fire and Shladow was making the fire hotter and hotter I started to sweat really bad and turned pale I was so confused and Bella said something to Sonicgirl but I didn’t hear it for I had fainted.

“ DARN IT!!! WAKE UP FUZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” “I think she died” “ Don’t say that that’s mean!!!” I heard Bella Shladow and Sonicgirl talking to me as I fluttered my eyes open. “ Wh-What happened to Q?” I asked them “Oh Fuzzy don’t worry I took good care of him” Shladow told me happily. I smiled because Shladow always tried to reassure me of the bright side in life. “You passed out from the heat that Shladow was giving off when she was flaming Q.” Bells reminded me. “We have to find Q before things get worse!!” I exclaimed “Don’t worry there’s no need to come to find me…” I turned to see Q right before my eyes I screamed. I didn't know what was going on..."i never wanted to kill O in reality i was jealous that all the kids know how to draw him so easily...but as for me...they always get the tail wrong!!" I tilted my head did they really believe him? I sure didn't! "Yeah...right..." Q glared at me because i didn't believe him and it was true that i didn't "i don't believe that if we let him off the hook then he'll go right to O and kill him immeditally. I say no i say we don't let him go we DON'T stop fighting we need to keep going because if we don't...well...there's gonna be one less letter in the alphabet tomorrow..." i looked over at Q not too surprised to find he was gone i smirked "told ya" everyone was quiet Sonicgirl, Shladow, Bells and even Jack was quiet and trust me he talk ALOT (lol XD sorry Jack XD but it's true XD ). I was silent myself i didn't know what do now Q could be anywhere and they had stopped believing me for a short period of time what would happen to me next? 

Sorry it's short but i hope you liked it more hmm tomorrow i'm packing...er sun-thurs i'm gonna be on vaca....so i guess maybe friday there'll be more :D see ya till then!