Chapter 4:

(Kat's POV)

   "Y-y-yes...," I managed to stutter out. The look on his face was hurt, and some sort of pain. He needed to live his life.
   " Why would you think that baby y-," but I cut him off.
   " You cannot waste your life here with me and take care of me. Spend time with Ragen. She is your girlfriend. Stop wasting all of your time on me. Your gonna go to college, and have a wife and kids one day and you cannot be held on some little pathetic girl who can't take care of herself. I love you Jacob but you have to let me go and live your life. Don't wait up on me. Make something great out of yourself," I said my voice barely above a whisper.
   He looked up at me with hurt and pain. I looked down at my lap. I was still straddling him on the driver side. He hasn't said anything and I am fine with that. He needed to let go. He had a girlfriend and a life to tend to not some girl like me. When I looked up again his face had no emotion what so ever. He was good at that.
   "But I c-can't l-l-leave y-y-our my baby girl, what would I do with out you." He looked at me with a little bit of hope, for the fact that I would change my mind. I just shook my head and looked down again. He had dropped his hands from my hips and they were laying on the seat.
   I opened the door and stepped out balling like a little baby. I didn't want to leave but it was for the best, he needed to live his own life and not worry about me getting in his way. I took two steps forward, and turned back one last time and looked at him. I wanted to remember every memory we had together. Like that time we had a cake fight or when he hit me on the butt and said it was an accident. There was this one time where he walked in on me naked, and I was so embarrassed I started to cry. Once I turned the other way he wrapped his arms around me and told me I was gorgeous no matter what, and to never think anything else. Or when I stay at his house I sleep curled up on his side with his arms around me.
   We had so many good times together, but he had a girlfriend and loved her and not me.
   "Go find Regan and talk to her. Tell her we are not friends anymore, spend the time with her she wants."
   "Baby-," I cut him off.
   " Its Kat." He had a scowl on his face he never called me my full name. It was baby, babygirl, or princess which was rly rare.
"Kat,...is that what this is about, her. Cause you know I would find time for both of you or we could all hang out together and-".
" No she is your girlfriend, she deserves your time. Your an amazing person and so kind, sweet, and caring. She is lucky to have a person like you. I will return all of your shirts, jackets, hoodies, and sweat pants this weekend." And when that I turned and said my final words.
  " I love you my Rou bear." I was crying even harder now.

(Jakes POV.)

  " I love you my Rou bear." I heard, then a loud sob. She began to walk away.

"I love you too my baby girl."