Chapter 5:

(Jakes POV.)

My baby had walked away from me. Yea granet Regan, my girlfriend hated her. Regan never like Kat because she thought I spent too much time with her. Which I did but it was because she needed me and I needed her.
I got in the car and drove. I wasn't worried about school, my baby was out there walking alone. I went to her house and her roommate Kate said she wasn't there and that she had not seen her in hours. So I tried our spot.
Our spot was by a river and it had trees, it was where I met Kat. Whenever we had a problem or just wanted to talk, we would tell the other to go to the spot.

 Whenever we had a problem or just wanted to talk, we would tell the other to go to the spot

When I got there sure enough my baby was laying in a ball on the grass. When I walked up to her she was asleep, but I could see the tear marks from crying. She had cried herself to sleep. I picked her up and she curled into my chest. She was cold, and trying to get warm.
I got to the car, and sat in the driver side. She was still curled up in my lap, trying to get warm. So I just drove to my house. I moved out if my parents house when I was 17. It was hard at first, but I'm use to it now.
I felt a hand move along my jaw, and I looked down. Kat was awake and playing with my stubble. She often did this, when she knew I was stressed about a situation. I was stressed about this because it didn't need to be like this. She wrapped her arms around my waste and shoved her face into my side.
She's was trying to suck up because she knew she had hurt me. I heard her sniffle. She was crying.
"Baby girl look at me," she ignored me. Here we go again. I grabbed her chin and made her look up at me. Her eyes were puffy and red.
"Baby I don't know what the hell you were talking about back there but I'm not leaving you and I don't care what Raven says. Yea she is my girlfriend but I have known you longer and wouldn't trade you for the world. Now I'm gonna be kind and let this little slip up slide. No more talking non since. Now do ya wanna go to my house and have a movie day." She looked up at me. She put her head back in my side. She was like a turtle. Once she had her 5 seconds of bravery, she was done and disappeared.
"OK my house it is," I mumbled.I hate when she got like this. She snuggled closer to my side.
About 10 minutes later I pulled up to my house. I looked down and she was asleep. I nugged her and she groaned. I poked her face and she slapped my hand away.
" Baby get up please," she didn't buge. I picked her up and carried her inside. I walked to my room and layed her on the bed. She was still in her day clothes. She wasn't moving. So I changed her. I know that sounds weird, but we have been friends for a while she wouldn't care.
I took off my shirt and pants and layed down next to her. She instantly snuggled into my side. She was cold. She rolled over toward her back was against me. She was moving around a lot trying to get comfortable. She rolled over again and layed her head on my bare chest. Her right hand was tracing my tattoo.
"I'm sorry," I heard her mumble.
" Its ok Baby, go back to sleep its ok," she closed her eyes and her hand layed on my chest still
"I love you," she said.
"I love you too my baby, and never forget that.
After that I heard her breaths even out, she was asleep and soon after I was too.