The End?

The End?

Nope! :D

Too many unanswered questions! What's going to happen now? What is so special about Sage? How was she able to break William's curse?

Will Margarethe's death have any consequences?

And of course, I haven't had enough of Mystery and Sage yet! Yes I know we all know his name now, but he will always be Mystery to me!

All can be found out in the...

(Drum roll please)

Sequel!

Presenting....

Any guesses about what's going to happen?

I'll make another update on here letting you know when the first chapter has been uploaded! Or you can go ahead and give me a follow (wink, wink)

Either way, thank you everyone so much for sticking with me through this, especially if I've kept you waiting for so long! I know I just disappear sometimes, but the reason is quite simple: I'm a very busy person who just doesn't have enough time in the day! When I do get some free time, most the time I'm just pooped so I kind of just lost my enthusiasm for writing for a bit there.

Another more private thing is, no one I know personally knows I write like this. They all know from experience that I like writing from always going above and beyond in my English class, but they don't know I've written full stories. Not my Love books and not this series. I'm a shy person when it comes to sharing things I care about, so Wattpad has always been my outlet to share it. Sometimes I almost tell some people about it, but then I decide against it. I can't really find the words to describe why, but I don't know sharing, putting myself out there to be criticized, is just kind of a struggle for me! You guys, though, you make it easy. So thank you for being my readers and giving me confidence to continue!

Writing is something I love, and this story is something I want to share! It's a stress relief for me to do, and I hope you all just enjoy it. If not, well, congrats to you for making it this far in then! Must not be too bad;)

Wow I didn't mean to get so personal in this note, but I just always let my writing take me and this is the direction it went! Thank you once again! You guys rock!:)

-Gabbi