Chapter 9

Trevor's POV

Shit the way Skylar's been looking at Elliott's really been making me mad. He's my mate and he should've found his at his party right? 149 pack members are in his pack now and they need my Elliott to go over there and teach them how to take care of themselves. That's a shame, how can they even talk about their packs power when they can't even feed themselves!

"Trevor I'm done showering. We should go to bed early so we can be ready to travel tomorrow.." Elliott said as he walked out of our bathroom.

He was wearing nothing but a robe and he still liked to hide his body from me. My packs doctor gave him ointment and his scars have been healing fast, plus since he shifted today he should heal even faster.

"Leutan is really beautiful." I said as he blushed. He came over to me and I kissed his neck. We haven't fully mated yet but I think tonight's the night. I only want him thinking about me right now.

"T-Trevor." He whimpered as I bit at his neck gently as I pushed us both down onto our bed. My waist was in between his legs. I pulled his robe down looking at him for approval. He nodded as his cheeks got even darker than before causing me to smile. I took his robe off and stripped my robe off, leaving us both there naked.

His body was beautiful. I kissed his stomach as he began to giggle. He was pale compared to how tan I was. He was my other half.

"Trevor are you sure you want to do this with me?" He said as I nodded.

"I've always wanted to do this with you, you're innocence dies tonight." I told him as I took one of his nipples into my mouth. I sucked on it earning me a few moans from him. He probably knew what sex was but Im going to be his first Everything.

"That feels weird Trevor." Elliott moaned out as I smirked. I kissed down his body to his inner thighs as he closed his legs.

"You got to open your legs up baby or I cant prepare you. If you're not ready I can do something else to make us feel good." I told him as he shook his head.

"I'm r-ready it's just embarrassing. My heart feels like it's about to burst." He said as he laid his head back and slowly opened his legs.

I whistled at how sexy his ass was. This boy really was hairless everywhere and his cute little hole was pink and like a rosebud.

I kissed his thighs again as he curled his toes. He was already erect and I could tell he was going to cum any second.

I wanted our first time to be slow though. I can't rush this.

I licked at his cock slowly as he bucked his hips. I then took him into my mouth as I fondled his balls. He was moaning loudly and that only made my cock harder. His cock twitched into my mouth as I began to take him into my throat. His hands were in my hair holding me in place as he moaned and bucked his hips into my wet, warm mouth. I used my tongue as I sucked him off which only earned me more bucking.

"T-Trevor I feel like something is going to come out." He said as he released my hair. He was going to move me off of him but I just started sucking harder and faster.

"Trevor no!" He moaned out as he came into my mouth. I swallowed it all as he looked at me dazed.

I stuck my fingers into his mouth as he began sucking them, coating them in his saliva getting them as wet as he could.

"Was that your first orgasm baby?" I asked him as he nodded blushing like crazy. My hands found his ass and I stuck the first finger in as he gasped.

"You're really big...I don't think it'll fit." He said staring at my cock as I fingered him gently.

"Oh baby it's going to fit don't worry." I told him as I stuck a second one in. I began to move them around and scissor him to stretch him out. He was already wet down there so sliding in wasn't going to be hard.

He was hard again by the time I hit his prostate with my third finger. After that I flipped him over on the bed. My hands were gripping his waist as his ass was up in the air lining up with my cock.

He was on his stomach and his head was by the pillows

"Are you ready?" I asked him as he nodded and bit his bottom lip. Man did he look sexy like that. His hair all messed up as his eyes were dazed, a little drool going down the corner of his mouth and his face just red.

I lined my cock up with his entrance and slowly thrusted it all in. His back arched and let out a groan before resting back against the pillows.

"Are you ok?" I asked him as he nodded his head and shut his eyes.

"My tummy hurts a little bit and it feels weird." He said as I nodded. It was his first time after all.

Once he was adjusted to my shape I began to slowly thrust in and out of him, hitting his prostate with each thrust.

"If you keep hitting there it'll come out again." Elliott whined as I thrusted into him faster and deeper.

    He was moaning and the sounds of my balls slapping against his ass filled the room. The noises we made was the only thing I heard as I slide out of him. He whined at the contact that was lost but I flipped him over again. I didn't want to cum without seeing his face.

He was on his back now and his arms were around my neck as I slid back into him. I thrusted hard into his ass hitting prostate over and over again. He was getting close to cumming and he didn't mean to keep tightening his ass around my cock but he did, a lot. At this rate I'll probably cum before if not with him.

"I can't hold it anymore Trevor." Elliott moaned with tears in his eyes as i bit down on his neck, marking him as my mate forever.

He moaned loudly then bit down onto my neck as he came. I came inside of him as he scratched my back a little hard.

We were both a panting mess as I stumbled up and cleaned us in the bathroom. He's finally my mate fully.