Chapter 18

Elliott's POV

I explained my dream to Trevor and his parents and even their pack elders as soon as I was able to leave the hospital room. Trevor stormed away from me angrily but I knew he wasn't angry at me, he was angry at the fact he had to share me with another mate.

"To have two mates, it's rare but it's happened before long ago." One of the pack elders said as she walked around me. Her hair was long and gray and even reached just inches away from touching the floor.

"If the goddesses spoke to you in your dreams, you're very lucky. You need to listen to them and go find your other mate with Trevor. He might not like it but he's going to have to." Another elder said as he walked away from me and Trevor's parents.

"The sooner the better." The elderly lady said before walking away as well.

"If you have two mates, that will cause a huge conflict. If theyre just a regular pack member then there's no problem with them coming here. But say they're in a higher position like a beta, alpha or even a Luna there's no way they can come join us without their pack getting involved. Not to mention if your mates a rogue or even a human or other species!" Trevor's dad shouted clearly annoyed by the situation.

     He was right though, there's a lot of possibilities that make this difficult, especially for him. He's the alpha here so me bringing in an outsider can put his pack in danger.

"Do you think Trevor will feel the mate bond too?" Trevor's mom asked more to herself than to anyone specific.

"Well the Goddesses said Elliott here had two, not trevor so I'd assume no." The elderly lady from early said as she walked back into the living room where we were. It was just us here while the pack went out hunting, since it was still winter they went all together to be safe.

"So I'd have to share my precious Elliott with a complete stranger?" Trevor said after he came back into the living room. He seemed to have cooled down but he was still angry.

"Not necessarily. You see, sometimes the moon goddess waits to give someone a mate. You might've already came across them but the bond wasn't paired up yet. Or let's say Elliott's Mate is someone younger who isn't even old enough to feel the bond yet. And there's even the possibility that your mate is indeed of another species so their bond signal might be different than ours." She said as she sat on the couch across from me.

"This is a mess, but the gods don't make mistakes." Trevor said as his mother began to rub his back.

"I think it's a good idea for you to take Elliott out and go search for his other mate. If it's like Elliott said, his wolf will end up restless and go searching with or without you anyway." Trevor's dad told Trevor as I looked down. I was causing yet another problem for everyone.

"Okay, I'll take my future beta and another warrior along with us." Trevor said as he picked me up. He then just walked away from everyone and headed towards our room.

"We'll get all our stuff ready, who knows how long this search will be. I mean look at how long it took me to find you, I should've searched more and I should've been quicker." Trevor told me as he set me on our bed. It seems like it's been ages since I was last in our room.

"It's not your fault Trevor...im sorry for always causing you trouble...I just don't want to wait until it's too late...what if they're injured somewhere or getting hurt like I was? I want to get to them quick." I told him as he nodded in understanding.

"I just don't see why love isn't enough, I don't see why you need two." Trevor said as I smiled at him. He really did truly love me, even I didn't know why his love wasn't enough for my heart and Leutan.

"Everything seems to happen for a reason." I said before he kissed me deeply. We stayed there just kissing and hugging on our bed for hours. He was warm despite how cold it was outside and his kisses always set my body on fire. When we were together it was like nothing else mattered, I'd only think about him...