Chapter 22

Elliott's POV

It was already night time here and Trevor and Kyle still haven't returned. I was starting to get worried as I waited for them in the living room with King. Luckily for us Wayne gave King some clothes, and for some reason Skylar gave me his. I appreciate his generosity but he's way bigger than me so his shirts like a dress on my body.

"You know, he's going to just leave again once he sees that shirt on you." King said laughing as I glared at him.

"Don't say that." I told him as Skylar walked into the living room.

"I can send some of my men out to bring them back if you want." Skylar told me as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I thought about it for a little bit then decided he'd be ready to come back when he wanted to. He was a great decision maker and he always knew what to do if he was ever in trouble.

"Well, don't stay up too late. If you want you can sleep in my bed tonight while he cools off?" He asked me as I fiddled with my hands. I haven't officially accepted him as my mate and Trevor would hate me if I even hugged him...

"No I'm fine, I was planning on talking to him when he got back." I told Skylar as he gave me a sad smile. I know it's not his fault any of this happened and if anything I know he was apart of my old pack but he never hurt me like the others did.

    In fact I remember when I was younger he actually gave me a cupcake on my birthday, even though his mother took it from me and ate it, he was still nice compared to the rest of them. Yes maybe he didn't help me as much but he was also busy preparing to be the future alpha of his pack before he and I formed this mate bond. If anything I'm kind of glad it's Skylar, someone who already knows what I've been through so I don't have to think about it again

"Do you think he's mad because you're accepting this too easily? Think about it, not even a year ago you got hurt at their pack and your pain affects Trevor too, physically and mentally." King asked as he laid down on the couch with his arms behind his head.

"Most likely yes...but the goddesses already told us that I'd have two. Since Skylars the other one, I can't just reject him." I said as Skylar looked at me smiling lightly.

"He just needs to get over it. What's done is done, he knows more than I do that once you've found your mate you already think about starting a family and loving them. We're werewolves, we aren't like the other races and species out there that just wait until they get to know their partner before mating." Skylar said as King sat back up.

"He's probably going to accept it later, it's still too early to just say "yeah here's my mate have sex with him since you're also his mate." Think about it you're sharing someone! Everything Elliott has felt towards Trevor will go to You Skylar." King told Skylar as I looked down at my lap. He's right, even if they're both my mates and are different people, I'll basically share the same emotions towards them both.

"Then why did this happen? Why did you get paired with two?" Skylar asked curiously as I shook my head. I couldn't even grasp why I was worthy of something that was a blessing to most. I wasn't sure why I was picked to have two mates and I wasn't even sure why it was so hard to hold on to one.

I put Trevor through so much stress and he still loves me. I know he's worried and upset because of me.

"I don't want to accept this but I'm not completely against it yet. One false move and we're leaving here without him." Leutan said as I felt myself starting to get sleepy.

I looked at the huge clock on the wall that hung above the fireplace and sighed. It was already 2 A.M and he left around noon.

"We'll just sleep here so we can hear them return." King told Skylar before Skylar nodded.

"U-umm If They arent back by 3 can you send them out to search for them?" I asked before he told me yes and walked away. He was a busy man now that he was an Alpha, there was a lot of work he had to do and I didn't want to keep him from that when he didn't have to.

I feel that I should speak my mind more because I used to not be able to...but then again I feel I shouldn't because it would cause more problems. I just want all of us to agree and accept that we will end up living together and that I'm going to die of happiness when I get pregnant and have their babies.

"Yes having kids is cool, but think about the sex that has to make those babies." Leutan said in my head as I blushed and laid on the couch I was on, across from King.

Could he be any less boldly perverted? It's like Leutan was the opposite of me. He was witty at times and really smart, not to mention how amazing he was. If I was his wolf and he was my human side, all of this would be different.

"Don't think that. Yes I'm amazing and all but this is my fault too. If I was there for you more this wouldn't have happened. I only wasn't there because of the stupid Luna command that Skylars mom used on you when you were little. An alpha and Luna's orders are absolute! If they order you not to do something, you can't do it. Like how they told you not to shift, and without shifting I couldn't emerge from the darkness of your mind and body." Leutan explained carefully as I closed my eyes.

"I don't blame you, you're here with me now and that's all that matters. It's like I'll never become lonely because you're here in my mind." I told him smiling as I started to drift off into sleep.