What a strange morning

So it was that time of day again ugh why do I have to get up so early like seriously ..well I suppose I get to see that super sexy teacher ..omg did I really say that I can't believe I said that I must be losing my mind surely I didn't say that out loud anyway today in English we have to plan our short story as miss mills wants me to write a short story about a war in the 1960s completely fictional of course so that may be tricky but I'll try.
I got up and went off to school it really doesn't take long for me to get ready I thought I looked super cute.
----------—-----------------------------
At school I was waiting to be let in class as I was a little early I was the only one outside and miss mills came by and let me in.
Miss mills:hi Emma you're early today is there anything I can do for you ?
Me:actually yes miss mills you see I'm struggling with my story planning could you help me?
Miss mills:of course I can
We went in to the classroom I sat at my table and began to get my book and pencil case out when miss mills stopped me.
Miss mills: shh you don't have to talk baby just follow my lead
I was really confused by all of this
Me:miss mills I'm really confused what are you doing ?
Miss mills:shhh don't talk baby call me Regina .
Me:okay Regina why can't I talk
Regina:because you've turned me on baby .
Emma: but I'm only 17 Regina
Regina: I'm only 20 so it's only three years difference come on baby please
....................................................