Note to me

I ran out of the room feeling completely disorientated .. what had just happened? Did miss mills really try to do that maybe I should tell someone but then on the other hand she may lose her job so I will just have to monitor it maybe I should avoid her or should I pretend that it never happened perhaps that would be best I would hate for there to be tension as miss mills is a great teacher.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

I went to my locker and there appeared to be a note hanging out of the bottom I grabbed it and opened it, I wonder who would send me a note it read: hi Emma I'm really sorry about what I did, I shouldn't have I'm sorry if I'm going a little too fast maybe you could meet me after school and we could discuss this ? I really hope us will work come to my classroom after school and if you don't turn up then I will know you don't feel the same.

Kind regards

Regina Maria Mills

.................................................................................................................................................................................................

I closed my locker and went to make my way to my next class when someone bumped into me.

Regina: I'm so sorry Emma are you okay ?

Me :oh hi miss mills yeah I'm okay ,I uh got your not, I forgive you its okay and ill see you after class.

I winked at her and walked away before she could say anything.