Chapter 25

This is it. This is the day. After days of practicing and cramming things in his endorphin filled brain, tonight he will see result from all of his hadworks.

Yo tried his best to calm his heart beat. But nooooo! Why did his heart pound like crazy? Were he dying? Having a heart attack? Super duper nervous? Ok, ultra nervous. From where he laid, he could litterally counted P'Pha eyelashes. Wow, it's long, thick too, and spreaded like fan on his cheek bones.

Suddenly Pha popped his eyes open, startled Yo. He almost fell out from the bed with how far he jerked his body. A hand secured his back, preventing his body to meet the floor so early in the morning and kept him close to his guest.

Yo truly didn't understand why P'Prink barged into P'Pha's bed room last night. What were she thinking? No proper lady should do that, ever! Especially with her reputation's as Campus Star. It will do more harm than not.

Pha tighten his hold, making Yo's body shuffled closer to him. Even with so little sleep, Yo's skin looked luminous. Maybe that's the power of being in love. "Morning.. N'Yo."

Yo's blush went wild. His could felt how hot his face were. Being near-sighted help slightly because he could made out Pha's expression but not to vivid precission. He tried to wet his dry throat, worried if he didn't, a croak will be heard. Ok, let's try.

"Morning.. P'Pha."

Wow, hearing his name from Yo's mouth made him felt so giddy! What were he? Ah, just a smitten man. Pha gave away a soft little smile at Yo, so gentle that made Yo almost pinched himself, incase he's still dreaming while Ming pounded his door, trying hard to wake him up. But the warmth in front of his body and the hand wrapped around his back were way too real.

"Ready for today? Let's stay calm, na. Today is our day. Do your best and make yourself proud. I know you can."

It were Yo's turn to give a smile at Pha. May the best Moon win indeed.

=============================

When Yo informed him the date of the competition, Forth tried his best to clear off his schedule to be able to attend it. Yo's parents were having an overseas business trip and could not make it so they asked Forth to come and documented the contest as best as he could and shared it with them.

He already planned to check on Yo's at the backstage. Forth wore his favourite jeans which hugged his legs like lover, a simple white shirt and navy jacket. Dressed like this, he still looked young enough to be mistaken as student. He heard a loud shout when Ging saw him walked inside the building.

"Oh my God! P'Forth, is that really you? Where have you been? Why you didn't come to visit earlier? Gosh, look at you! How many women already fainted along the way?"

Hearing that barrage of questions only pulled a laugh from Forth. Ging looked healthy and as chirpy as ever. Still as flamboyant too.

" I'm good, N'Ging. Sorry I didn't drop by earlier. Lam already complained to me, urging me to visit them. But the schedule were tight and hectic so yeah, here I am. By the way, did you know how I could get into the back stage? I need to check on my cousin. He's one of the contestant."

Ging grabbed his right arm while waved around his crew's pass. "Who do you think you are talking to, P'Forth? I'm the Moses of this competition. Let me breach the sea of stage curtains for you. And who's your cousin? I'll help you grab him."

Forth answer's almost gave Ging a whiplash.

=============================

Beam and Kit tried to calm an agitated Pha. The three of them got stucked together at Pha's waiting room. The current Campus Moon looked so handsome that Beam tempted to put on a sunglasses, just to tease Pha for being so charming at the moment. Pha already fiddled with his watch, his phone, his sash and his tie. Beam knew he were steering crazy with want to see Yo.

After the opening speech, Pha went to this waiting room to put his sash and tie then went out again to watched the opening performance. Yo's slot still quite far and he wanted to see Yo, at least to give him encouragement before he need to be readied once again.

"Beam, Kit, let's see the contestants. It won't be long before I got busy with the ceremonial stuff."

Beam and Kit nodded their head. They walked outside and almost entered the backstage when, suddenly, Prink grabbed Pha and litterally dragged him toward the waiting room.

Talk about being rude. Since the day Pha dotes on Yo, Prink became almost unbearable to be around. She's always so curious about Pha, even when she could just check it herself since they live in the same dorm.

Since the day Beam rejected her offer, Prink became more indifferent with him and Beam unconciuously distanced himself from her, incase there unnecessary drama brewed to happen.