The Plot Of The Story

Three kids were staying with the famous phantom thief Kaitou Silver Heart.They stayed with him so they can learn to be phantom thief when they grow older.Their names are
Jack:
Gender~Male
His full name is Jack Jones.He is the only child in his family but sooner he will discover he had a twin sister named Selena in the future.He is a six year old for now.His parents died in a plane crash and he was almost killed by Professor Clover and Lady Doubt but was saved by Silver Heart and had dreams of becoming a phantom thief like him.He is a bit annoying and naughty,sometimes stubborn and loves to play pranks.Feels sad that he lost his parents forever.Has silver white hair and dark blue eyes.His signature colour is blue and red.He represents himself as the letter J.When he becomes 16 year old,he became phantom thief Kaitou Joker.He used this name after he met a girl named Rose who is his look alike Cyan's younger twin sister.His first friend is Queen and most possible love interest.He has apprentice named Hachi who is young boy and an alien pet named Acrux/Hoshii.
King:
Gender~Male
His full name is unknown.Joker thought at first that he was a girl because of his looks.He lost his parents because of the ship they took sank.He lived with his step family and older step brother named Dump who was mean to mean.Ran away with Jack and Queen so his new dream of becoming a phantom thief in the future.He is smart,responsible and acts perfect.He and Jack always fight with each other but always come to their senses.He has dark blue hair with a bit of yellow on top and has purple eyes.His signature colour is purple,dark blue and yellow.He represents himself by Spades.He has met a girl named Ai and had a thing for her but never met her anymore afterwards.But sooner later she will become and idol along with her two younger sisters,Rei and Keira The Shuffle Sisters and disguise herself as a man part time to work as his assistant named DarkEye.His really into books and has a secret identity as Spadon King.When he becomes 16 year old,he became phantom thief,Kaitou Spade.
Queen Emerald/Diamond Queen:
Gender~Female
Her real name is Queen Emerald but Silver Heart decided to call her Diamond Queen making it her second name.It is also her phantom thief name though she is like more known as Kaitou Queen and Queen.She is the only one in her family who is a girl and the fist female phantom thief making her a bit tomboyish.She is Silver Heart step grand daughter but she does not know that till he told her.She used to be a princess of hew own kingdom.Her parents died because of getting killed by Professor Clover and her kingdom burning because Clover wanted to steal their precious heirloom.She was named Diamond Queen because her pupils were shaped like diamonds.She has golden yellow eyes and blond yellow hari tiex in pigtails with a signature bang.Her signature colour is pink,purple and white.She has pink diamond shaped birthmark on her right palm.Shecwears a diamond shaped bow clip on left side of her pigtails.She likes strawberries and ha a diamond necklace Silver Heart gave to her at her birthday.Her first friend is Jack and most possible love interest.When she becomes 16 year old.she became phantom thief Kaitou Queen/Kaitou Diamond Queen.
Even after they have have grown up,their frienship is like family.Jack and King are still best friends but Jack and Queen their relationship is another story though.
End of chapter 1
P.S.If their any spelling or typing error please forgive me.This is my fist Kaitou Joker fanfiction.Bye