Chapter 4 Our Perfect Family

He called us Mother & Father. The young boy who is who mostly looked like me like 100 % than Queen. I cant believe we ended up being together in the future. Queen was so angry that she have to end up seeing this. But seeing our future son, made her already feel like a mother. She ended up running to him and hugging him so tightly until he ended up suffocating 😂
Queen : Aww my son....💗💗💗 You are so cute my baby boy
Joker :Ahh.... Queen.....
JOQUEEN's Son (P.S. I completely forget his name) I....I.... Can't..... Breathe
A evil guy from behind tried to punch Queen. My Son & I was about to warn her but of course my lady was fast to punch him in his fucking gut. Then she ended up punching everybody to the ground. I just thought that our job was just over.
Joker : Queen, I am really terrified of you.....
Queen : Hahaha I know don't mess with this girl Joker! 😎
Joker: But I also 💘 love you so much
Queen: Seriously even in front if out son,you can't stop making jokes.
Then I used my Joker-Style to outdo every police and for our son freely. He brought us back home.
Our son : This is where I live
Joker : You live alone? Without practically anybody? You have no assistant for you?
Our son: I don't have any assistant for anything. I work and live alone.
Queen: Where are we in the future?
Our son: You guys who left me to train with Hachi and then I just decided to live alone because that was you say Dad a phantom thief is always alone no need anybody to be his equality.
That made me feel weird. I always kept the moto as well before Hachi camed into my life. I guess I took everybody who cared for me granted. I should have just treated Hachi like my brother and showed respect for everybody who cared that I care. Especially Queen and my son. I should let my son be alone.I should do something before I go back in time. Queen was busy hugging him and secretly shedding her tears.
Our son : Here you go Dad the dust that can bring you back to your time
Joker: Thank you my son....
I grabbed it and Queen and went back in time but I only told Queen to go back for now. She questioned of what was my deal Now. I just told her to go I have something to do. Without questioning, she went back.
Queen: Joker what are you planning to do now....
End of chapter 4