Chapter 1:Part 2 Childhood friends turn to lovers

Joker's Pov
I cant believe one day I would see my first and best friend of all my friends,Queen back.But I never suspect this would be the last time seeing her because it looks like she is going to kill me.
Queen pov
Queen:Heh,Joker you are just as childish as you are even if your 16 years old.
Joker:Wait is that you Queen (I took a minute for a while to examine her and that she looks way beautiful than she was as a kid )
Queen:(I cant believe he is the same guy I used to have a crush on,but it does not matter I will eventually kill him)
Hachi: So this is Miss Queen,Mr Joker
Joker:Where have you been this whole time ,Master has been looking for you.
Queen:Why should you know you are not my friend anymore,and I dont give a fuck about that old man!
Joker:Queen,LANGUAGE (Wait....WTF)
Queen:My mission now is to kill all phantom thieves and destroy all the treaseures they steal.(Sees the treasure Joker just stole,aims her diamond sword and destroys it)
Joker:Queen what wait dont......
Queen:(Turns out the treasure was a fake) You steal a fake one,you idiot!
Joker:What that cant be...
Silver hearts comes through a helicopter
SH: Joker,Queen stop!!!
SH:Queen I cant believe I get to see you now from all this time,my grand daughter....
Queen:Silence! (Aims her sword almost killing Silver Heart)
Joker:What the fuck,Queen I thought you two are family?!
Queen:This man is not my grand father,he is the one who killed my parents!!!
Joker:......
SH: Queen I dont understand what are you saying what you are saying is not true......
Queen:Yes it is Professor Clover told me the truth.
Joker and SH:What no you believe him...that guy is evil.
Queen:I dont care.I just want to kill you(aims diamond sword to Silver Heart)
Joker:Queen No.........!(Grabs Queen's arm and gives her a kiss on the lips.
Queen:(Tries to let go but cant and slowly kisses him back)
Hachi:Am I suppose to be seeing this!? (Blushes madly) •/////////•
SH:(Blushes madly as well)•/////////•
Heart to heart speak between J and Q
Joker:I love you Queen....
Queen:I fucking dont know what to say........ •//////////•(Blushes non stop blushes)
End of chapter 1 part 2