Chapter 3 Part 2:Stucked in the future

Queen's POV
Me and Joker were going back to our time back in that plane that is heading to Tokyo with Hachi and Roko.But something went really wrong. The magic dust when flying away and hit Joker's face making him sneeze.Then we went to a place that we dont know.We are in a museum and did not know what to do.
Queen:Joker where are we?
Joker:I uh dont know I mean its not the plane that is for sure. I dont know where Hachi and Roko is.....
But before he could finish his sentences. Something that is so loud its an explosion.Suddenly there were many polices behind us and also Inspector Oniyama was with them. He said "Well well, Joker and Queen long time no see, where have you two been these days," Me and Joker were confused of what he said then he continued "Cant you ever disciplined your own son" Me and Joker both blushed madly at what he said.Joker said "Are you mad, Old man we dont have a child, we are not even married!!!!" Joker yelled in frustration. I could not answer back to him. I was still confused when he said me and Joker's son. Then I ask the Inspector "Excuse me, but what year is this?" Now Joker felt confused with the question I am asking the Inspector.The Inspector responded "The year 2027 of course" Both Joker and I were like "Whaaaaaaaaaaat" I was so angry at Joker I yelled "You idiot you brought us to the future!"
He yelled at me back "I should I know this was going to happen at the end." Then more explosion happened. Then appear two young boys wearing phantom thief outfits and were holding the treasure they stole. One of them who was shorter look exactly like Joker. He was like mini Joker. Then the Inspector told those boys. "Enough boys, hand over the treasure or you two end up in jail" The boy who look like Joker responded "No way old man my dad never gave up on his treasure and so me and my friend, Kai would not either. Then Inspector was like "Really you really wont behave, even in front of your parents, he said at the two of us. Then that kid was like "D-dad and M-mom ...." Me and Joker were in total shocked of what the boy refers us to.
End of chapter 3 Part 2