Chapter 1 Part 1

Joker's POV
I was just driving road joker along with my young apprentice,Hachi.Everything was going just well,before suddenly a figure appeared far from my car,I knew that it was a female,as I heard her call me "Urgh,Joker" than she jumped with her sword slashing my road joker in half.I was so shocked that I lost control of my driving.Hachi was on the other side crying for help.:"Mr Joker save me!"He was about to crashed but thankfully I hold on to him as we fall on the road safely.With the treasure landing on the other side of the road.Then sooner the female figure appeared infront of me and said "Long time no see"Then I felt I kinda recognize the voice,it was Queen,Diamond Queen my old chilhood friend grown up like me.I remembered a past memory of me with her.
Flashback 6 years ago,
Me and King were fighting about who would be the greatest phantom thief when the grow up.I was like "I would be the greatest" and he said "No,I will,you loser" then Queen came to stop the fight between us and said something"Come on you guys,you know no matter what I will be the greatest one because I am Silver Heart's grand daughter,duh."I just slyly replied to her"You Queen seriously,I am sorry but I have seen you training all this time with us and you have turned out to be clumsy and the worst,I am sorry maybe you wont be even a phantom thief went you grow up" King was terrified of what I said"No,I dont think you should said to her"Because Queen was very angry that she is clinging her fist and quickly punched me in the fast,the punch that made me fly away to the other side of the room,my nose and mouse was trickling with blood.I wa going to burst in tears when she did that.She quickly regret was she did that she went back to her room,King came near and gave me his hand,"Are you okay" "Yeah,I just need to talk to Queen and tell her I am sorry,I quickly ran to her room and before she could shut it,I yelled "Queen wait I am sorry for what I have done,can you forgive me"She said"You know what Jack,I just need to be alone for awhile."Well can I stay with you" "Do you know what being alone is,that means far away from you!"she shut the door right infront of my face.Then the next few days,she does not come outside from her room but then she came and never spoke to me ever again even after I graduated we parted  ways then.
Back to the present
When I think about this,I regret that,because I cant believe that we would meet like this again after all this years.
End of chapter 1 part 1