Legit rant 1

Okay, hi, I'm alive.

But I'm kind of too upset to even go into explanation as to why I haven't been on much.

Here's why;

1. I am biologically related to the shitty person who shared this video and who wrote the disgusting comment along with it.

2. The video, I only could watch part of it bc of how stupid it was, is stupid and its title is even worse.

3. I mostly follow/believe in the Christian faith, but this person claims to be a devout Christian or follower of Christ and they're sitting on their couch having the audacity to post something so disgusting with a title so controversial and fucked up beyond infinity, and with a comment so degrading and ugly. "Love your neighbor as yourself" I believe is one of the most cherished Christian values. So is the belief that only God can judge another. So the fact that this person claims to be of a faith entitled to being loving, caring, peaceful, with imperfect humans, no judging (especially to this degree), I am utterly appalled by this. This isn't right. This is why we celebrate Pride and why we fight for POC/WOC and LGBTQ+ equity and equality. Bc people like this walk around with the idea that being a judgmental asshole and "Joking" about how incest and pedophilia is anything close to being LGBTQ+.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO HARD ABOUT PEOPLE MINDING THEIR OWN GOSH DAMN BUSINESS AND LETTING PEOPLE LIVE THE LIFE THEY WANT TO LIVE. BEING GAY, LESBIAN, BISEXUAL, TRANS, QUEER, DEMISEXUAL, GRAYSEXUAL, ASEXUAL, PANSEXUAL AND SO MANY MORE, IS NOT A CHOICE. IT IS WHO THEY ARE AS A PERSON. SOULY AND BIOLOGICALLY ITS WHO GOD MADE THEM TO BE. AND BELIVE IT OR NOT GOD LOVES THEM BECAUSE THATS WHAT HE DOES. HE LOVES.

I am sorry this is so faith based. I mean I am but then I'm not. I have my right of free speech but my intention of saying all of this is to only rant and to share how disappointed I am. I am not trying to force my religion on anyone. We have the freedom of religion. Use it.

This is my rant. Not yours. But please feel free to comment if I say anything that is confusing.

But seriously though, this is fucked up and I seriously am considering deleting this family member from Facebook. Partially bc I don't feel like having that negativity in my life, and partially because I don't want to be disgusted by their abhorred posts.

Alright, rant over✌🏽