Order X: To Play

"Your highness you have guests." I blink, lifting my head as I was busy reading Yuuie's line of official written in a book.  I was still laying on the bed that time,  not feeling like rising at all as Kirishima looks like he's upside down fron this position.

"I have?" I sat up, placing my book aside surprise upon hearing that information. That's definitely new.

"Yeah and they're---"

"Izu-nee!" A girl with hair like a pile of bandages uttered running toward me, jumping over my bed as I've never been happier to see the little girl.

"Eri-chan!" She hug me as i fell back into my bed laughing as she refused to let me go.

"I missed you!" She smiled widely at me I returned the hug, sitting back up. I glance back at Kirishima as Kouta was standing behind him, looking upset.

"Kou-kun. Come on." I called out as he took few steps forward, glaring at me. But eventually, as I got off the bed he ran toward me, hugging me legs. I ruffled his hair, finding him rather adorable despite of his attitude.

His attitude reminds me of someone's.

"I hadn't seen you for two months." Kouta uttered seemingly upset as I held his hand, crouching down the floor smiling at him apologically.

"I've been busy you see, I'll make up with you I promise." I ruffled his hair again as he seems like he's still acting upset. I know that this boy loves me.

"Well, who wants to travel the castle!"

"For real?!" Eri uttered excitedly as I glance at Kouta, his eyes will never lie. He's as excited as Eri.

"Sure!" And we did, got scolded but didn't care. I just want the two of thob aem to be happy.

The two's favourite happens to be the castle grounds, covered with soft green grass where the two just keeps on rolling around, laying as I watched the both of them.

Eventually, after several minutes of playing, like plucking flowers, throwing flower petals at me, I noticed two particular id-heirs walking toward me.

"Izu-nee. Auntie told me, you're going to get married to a prince." Eri uttered as my face burned. The two of them pause...

"Married to assholes Eri."

"Kouta!"

"A bunch of stupid guys who stole Izunee from me!" I glance at the two other boys who looks amused.

"Izunee wants to be a knight! Not a queen and she said she'd marry me!"  My face is burning red now, wanting to Kouta to silence him.

"I'm going to kick their asses someday and take Izunee back!"

"Could you?" Katsuki uttered as I look away dead embarrassed,

"I'm so sorry--- he doesn't-"

"Yeah, I'm going to be a royal knight and kick your ass!"'my jaws fell as he raise his middle finger.

"Cocky brat."

"Kouta, dear, you're talking to one of the generals in the Royal army, if you behave like that he wouldn't accept you."

"Hah, that's probably because he's scared of me beating him!" His highness' eyebrews are twitching, that should be a bad.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry about him, he doesn't know what he's saying!" I stuttered, pulling Kouta toward me. I told him to silence himself as he look away pouting.

Cute.

Eventually the two played along with Kirishima and me, although Eri has been curious about his majesty Shouto I chose not to let her get involve with them today.

Specially his highness Katsuki, I'm afraid Eri might cry because of him or learn curses. It has been troublesome to tell her not to copy Kouta.

I only realized one thing that day...

~

"You really don't know how to handle kids don't you?" I ask as both of them flinch after my statement.

"They're fucking annoying."

"They're complicated to understand." I snorted at their reasoning as highness Katsuki glared at me.

"They're not that annoying and complicated if you just know then. It's similar to what you two usually do, like how his highness Katsuki figured out that I prefer swirdmanship and his highness Shouto encouraged me that it was alright to make mistakes. You've manage to red me so why not them?" I told them.

"Why is that even necessary?"

"A king is a father of the country, if you can't be at least fatherly to a child you can't be a father to a country." I said a matter of factly as the two of them obviously looks like they're againts the idea.

"What matters is you do your duties as a king." Shouto uttered.

"It also matters that you have passion in what you are doing, you have fun in what you are doing, you love what you are doing so people would love you to. The people, should always be comforted by thought.""

"It's unecessary."

"To you, but to the people, yes... Seriously, you two are too uptight, try enjoying sometimes. Specially you Shouto and Katsuki you're to sadistic for the country's good."

"I'm not sadistic!" Says the person who would not give the knights a break till they are incapable of moving. He's too strict and scary too.

"I assure you, many knight who diesn't know you much hates you. Inagibe if you're the king, it will create an internal conflict if the people hates you." He was about to speak up but Shouto cut him off by speaking.

"I don't see much of a point to this, but is this a trait you want to see for the king you wish to choose?" He asks as I paused a bit.

"Yes, it is something previous kings have. An important factor that they pocess." He suddenly took a step forward as I did the opposite feeling him far too close.

"If that's the situation, would you choose me by then?" My face burned red.

"Oi, oi, Shouto, what do you think you're doing." Alright, being pulled by his Highness Katsuki was something I didn't expect. His grip on my wrist is actualky pretty disturbing.

They're fighting for the crown, not over me, I need to impale that in my head since my heart is driving me insane.

But it does not change the fact that I'll be getting married to any of them.

"Quit it." I pulled my hand away from his grip.

"Kouta and Eri will visit another time, I'll see you then." I turned my back on them, and by the time I peft, my face is burning crimson already.

I'm trembling.

Ah...

~~~