Order XXVII: To Fear

It There was once again a meeting among the ministry, I was absent mindedly sitting on one of the grand chairs glancing at the chair beside me left unoccupied with Kacchan's absence. I tried to make my mind fucos on Shigaraki as he speaks about Kacchan throwing his right as a heir, and about Shouto being tbe certfain King.

I already know that, despite of all the flowery new words, it meant the same.

"With that certainity, I was wondering when we will talk about the marriage." I already prepared myself for that, I knowvthat's where things are going anyway. Earlier or later, the results remains the same.

"Shigaraki, her highness Izuku and his Highness Shouto are still tooo you for that! They are both not of age!" Midnight uttered, obviously having this guy getting into her nerves. Even if he was to do the same to me, I just have to show him that I don't care.

Because there is frustration when you try to break something and yet you'll fail anyway.

"Well---"

"I don't mind." I uttered firmly, staring straight into Shigaraki's eyes. He looks ireitated by what I said and what I did, and I'm planning to keep things that way till I uncover him.

"Izuku, are you sure?" Shouto ask me, as I glance at him pulling a smile. Kacchan might misunderstood, but I shpuld stop caring about him... I should stop it, because if I still insist to I'll only get hurt anyway.

"That where this is all are going anyway, now if you excuse me, if there is nothing else... I have an appointment with General Midoriya and Lord Inasa regarding the economic status of the country." Shigaraki looks like he wants to glare at me, as for me, I'm smirking inside me head feeling victorious.

"There is nothing else." I stood up from my chair as all of them did the same, bowing before me.

"Good, you're all dismissed." I walk out of the room, Shouto leaving sepparately from me as he has different matters to attend. I saw a couple knights bellow the castle grounds waiting for my instructions.

"Iz--- I mean, your majesty." Dad bowwed as I am not used to it up until now.

"Good afternoon general." I uttered, trying to act proffesional here, although I want to hug dad and cry over him, right now I just couldn't.

"Right now, with the King's current condition, there are hundreds of threats he is receiving." I said,  as dad nodded.

"As for you, I was given the task to make sure that you are still capable of defendinf yourself."

"Wha-what?" Dad threw a sword toward my direction as I blink.

"Raise your sword your majesty!" I was confuse when he suddenly attack me, I shielded myself to avoid the sword from touching my forehead. I tumbled backward, keeping my distance.

I could not understand why I'm smiling widely.

I've been waiting for this excitement for quite some time. I wanted to do this, but I just couldn't.

I love my dad for giving me this opportunity.

My responses were better now than before I was chosen, I usually couldn't avoid dad's attacks and shields them but that was no longer the situation.

"My, my! Who thought you how to dance?" My face burned red almost lossing my footings. On the next attack he made I stiumbled backward, still flustered by his statement.

I thought that I was going to fall on my butt yet I felt a pair of arms catching me. My heart skipped a beat, this was different because I felt fear and intimidation.

"Woaw there, your majesty you should be careful." I quickly stood properly, taking a step forward before turning my back to face him. The man who cought me had black hair and purple eyes, the flesh over his neck along with those underneath his lips and eyes were exposed, his skin stitched aside to expose them.

He's scary.

"Than-thank you." I uttered as he smiled, while I felt rude for not daring to smile as my guards are all up.

"No need to thank me your majesty." He glance at dad, as I knew those lips are ready to spew insults and question made out of mockery.

"You're job was supposed to defend the queen what on ear---"

"I believe that I need to learn myself. I ordered him myself, so it's none of your business." I uttered glaring at him, my overprotectiveness as a daughter turned on.

"Well, I apologize for my rudeness and misconception." He said, staring straight into my eyes.

"Well now, General, I still have matters to attend." I told dad as he nodded again, bowing.

"Understood, another time your majesty."

"Yeah, another time." I smiled, walking away from the training grounds still feeling that man's eyes on me. I dared to turn my head seeing that he is with a blonde girl this time, holding unto his arm waving at me. i wuickly looked away, feeling the girl's bloodlust for some reason.

They're both obviously with Shigaraki.

And their presence somewhat alarmed me.

~

"Izu!" I turned my head to see Eijirou smiling widely at me as he was running toward us. His pace grew slow from the moment he was getting close to me.

"Hi, Eijirou!" I smiled at him, as he ruffled my hair.

"How have you been?" He asks, the smile on his face fading looking more worried this time.

I didn't like that look on his face.

"I... I..." He hugged me, knowing that I needed it, he known me so well.

I couldn't believe that I broke down so easily with such a simple question. Yet it's alright, it's Eijirou after all.

As long as it's Eijirou.

"Come on now, let's go your room alright? You really need rest right now." He said, as I sobbed. I walk beside him, his hand rubbing my shoulder pulling me closer.

Good god...

I needed this.

I really needed this.

~

"Hey, hair for brains."

"I would really appreciate it if you stop calling me that way, Bakugou."

"Shut up and listen to me!"

"Go to her... Go to her because I can't."

"Go to her because she needs you."

~~~~~~~

*throws my phone 2km away*

*chases it realizing that I still need it despite of it's condition*

It just shuts down on it's own! And everything goes black! And I'm angry!