Chapter 1: Just a Normal Day

Marisa Pro

I am bored. All I am doing is layin' in my room and playing random cords. I wonder when Anna will be back with food because I am starving.

1 hour later

Apparently playing random cords turned into a song. Once I finished my new song I heard a knock who it is because we don't have a extra key yet. "Hey girly. What did you get me?"

"I got steak, hamburgers for when we barbeque, shrimp, pancake mix, and gum........"

"Don't tell me you GUMBO!"

"I did since it's your favorite."

"Yay. Can we have that tonight. Pretty please with a cherry on top," on my knees begging for some like I am a dog.

"Well," she said with a sad look.

"Awwwwwwwww. Come on Ann. I had a bad day at work, and someone took 10 dollars out of my guitar case. So I had less money to give to the hospital. PLEASE!" Yea I give part of the money I sing for to the hospital for people who don't have the money to pay for treatment like cancer mostly.

"Ok fine."

"Yay. Thank you, thank you, thank you," I say while I jump up and down.

While the gumbo was being cooked I went to go take a shower. All of the sudden my favorite song by Hunter Hayes came on. All I do is start singing. Yep Hunter Hayes is my favorite make country singer and my seconded favorite singer. My number one is Carrie Underwood. I don't listen to anything other than country, unless I am with my friends.

"Who cares if your all I think about,

I search the whole world and I know now,

It ain't right if you ain't lost your mind,

I don't want easy,

I want crazy,

You with me baby,

Let's be crazy."

"That was Hunter Hayes new single, I Want Crazy," says Bo Matthews from 92.3.

Yep even though I live in Nashville, I use to live in St. Louis and 92.3 WIL and 93.7 The Bull are the only stations I listen to.

2 hours later

Wow I am so tired. Me and Anna just finished the first season of Everybody Loves Raymond. I am even too tired to take out my contacts. When I went to bed I had a amazing dream that I was standing next to every country singer in America.