Chapter 5: Work, Music and Helpfulness.

Marisa's Pro

"Feels like Carolina looks like California...." Ugggh. I don't want to go to work. But I have to. I take a shower do my make-up and eat.

Once I get there I am approached by my other friend Payton.

"OMG! Marisa that God your ok. Sorry I didn't call you my family got hit too."

"Its ok. Wait how did you know I got hit?"

"News anyway do you need somewhere to stay you and Anna are gladly able to stay at my house."

"No were fine we are stayin' at Sarah's brother's friends house." I shouldn't have said that.

"Ohhh your stay with a guy. Do I know him?"

Questions.

"Yea. His name is Hunter Hayes."

"You like him I can hear it in your voice." Gosh she's good.

"Dang your good but I don't think he likes me back."

"Honey he will trust me." I hope.

6 Hours later

I found a spot to sing and collect money and I play for 4 hours. My last song was You Think You Know Somebody. Once I announced it Hunter walked up. I'm not scared anymore. Nope now I'm terrified.

Once I finished some of Hunters fans walk up to him so while he was doin that I counted my money. 300 dollars.

"Oh my gosh your amazing. You need to get sign by a record label."

"I wish. Hey do you want to go to the hospital with me?" He gave me a questionin look.

"Sure. Why?" To many questions.

"You'll see now come on." Once we get there I told him to wait outside the door.

"Hi Angle."

"Marisa."

"I have a surprise for you." I knew what was comin.

"CANDY!" Yep there it is.

"Even better I made 300 dollars and you get 150."

"Yay see how much we have now." I start to count.

"We made 10,450 dollars in 3months and only 9,550 dollars to go."

"So close yet so far." She pouted.

"Aww don't worry it will be here before you know it. Oh and I have another surprise for you." I open the door and I saw him playin Angry Birds. Such a kid. "Hey come ib there is someone I want you to meet." Once he walked in she was speechless. "Hunter this is Angle. Angle you know who this is. She is a big fan of yours." They took pics and he sign things.

"So if you don't mind me askin what are you im here for."

"I have leukemia but my mom doesn't have the money for treatment and so Marisa is helpin and we only need 20,000 but we get 10,450 but will make it." She is such an angle. "Hey can you guys play me a song.

3 hours later: Hunters Pro

I was driving Marisa back to the house and I could only think about how helpful she is. That just makes me fall for her more.

"What are you thinkin about?"

"You. How helpful you are." She smiled her beautiful smile.

"I just wish that I could give her more money so she can get the treatment now but its hard." We get to the house and Marisa went strait to bed. When I was laying down I couldn't help but think I wish Marisa wasnt so sad about Angle and money. Thats when I got an idea that could make Angle and Marisa happy.