Chapter 3: What Happened

Marisa' s Pro

10 mins later

"MARISA! MARISA WAKE UP!" Who is screamin' in my ear. "COME ON YOU GOTTA WAKE UP."

"Quit screamin'." When i opened my eyes it was pitch black." Then I remembered. The pressure. The sound of a train. "Anna what happened while i was out?"

"I tried to get out but it wont budge. I think were trapped but I heard sirens so the paramedics are here but they haven't found us."

"Come on we have to get out of here. On three. One, two, three." When we lifted dust came into are sights and I saw lights. "HELP! We can't get out." I screamed. Paramedics came and helped us out.

"Are you girls hurt?"

"No were fine."

"We need help over here. All of the paramedics are busy. If we move her wrong she'll die."

"NO SHE CAN'T DIE. MOMMY!" A little girl screams.

"I can help. Anna take care of the girl for now." Anna did as i said.

"How can you help. You probably kill her."

"How many of these problems have you been through because I probably been through more since i lived in a place where we get tornados at least 6 times a year. So dont say somethin' that you don't know is true." Showed him. I look at the lady and her situation. She looks like she is still here. She has a large piece of wood on her leg with a nail in it that got stuck in her leg. If i moved the wood the pressure that is keepin' the blood from gushin' out will take the pressure off it and she'll bleed to death. I got it. "You need to get the nail out her here and once you do don't put pressure on it til the wood is off it then when you get it off quickly put as much force on it til you can do somethin else."

"That Genius. How did you know what to do?"

"This has happened before." Once they were done with what i told them they did somethin' so that she doesn't bleed anymore and they were on there way to the hospital.

"Wait!" The woman stop the paramedics for some reason. Then she told me to come here. "Thank you for savin' me. How can i repay you."

"You don't need to do anythin'," I said with a warm smile.

"Thank you again so much." Then they put her in the ambulance with her daughter.

"You did great Marisa," Anna said.

"Yea. Come on lets look for some stuff." Just the thought of helpin' someone makes me happy.

1 hour later

Well we found some things. We have my radio, 50 bucks, our phones, my guitar (thank god), 10 pairs of clothes combined, my glasses (my contacts wont last), and my cardinal blanket which is weird. Right now were at a church who lets homeless people stay which considerin' now were homeless.

"Marisa. What are we goin' to do tomorrow?" She said in a sleepy voice.

"I think we should go to Sarah's neighborhood and help the people pick up wood. Since their just a block away I'm pretty sure they got hit."

"Yea but what about work we need money and a lot." I didn't even think about that.

"I guess I'm gonna have to play music on the streets more and i cant do anythin' about work because i work a lot now at least I don't have to work tomorrow or the next day."

"Ok. Lets get some sleep because I'm pretty sure that were not gonna get much in these seats." We have a big day tomorrow. For some reason I feel like its gonna be a great day. I wouldn't bet on it.

Hunters Pro

Wow I can't believe what happened. I hope that everyone is ok. I feel bad for the people that got hit. Maybe I should go help people tomorrow. OMG I didn't here from Sam. I should call him. Ring Ring Ring.

"Hello" He said but there was loud noises everywhere.

"Sam where are you are you ok!"

"Yea I'm fine and so is everyone else. We got hit though but no one is hurt." It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

"Oh my gosh I'm gald you guys are ok do you need anywhere to stay?"

"No were goin' to my uncle's house."

"Good because I don't want your little sis bothering me." He started laughin'.

"Hey I heard that!" Sarah said.

Yes it is the Sarah that Marisa is talkin' about but Marisa has never meet Sarah's brother Sam or Hunter.

"I love you squirt." I said in a baby talk way.

"You better or I'm gonna beat you."

"Ohhhh I'm so scared." She won't do anythin' to me.

"You should be."

"Well I will let you get your sleep Hunter."

"Ok and I'm comin' to help clean up tomorrow."

"Ok see you tomorrow bye." I hang up and went to go back to bed. For some reason I feel like tomorrow will be big. Guess i will find out tomorrow.

Hey y'all sorry i haven't wrote for a while i have been busy and i hope your not mad that i made you wait that long and I dont know when i will write again. Maybe tomorrow IDK but i hope so. Hope you enjoy.

M+M <3