Chapter 2: Tornado

Marisa's pro

I woke up at 2:00 in the morning with pressure in my ears. Then the tornado sirens went off. I ran into Anna's room. I was screaming at her. "Marisa what is it," she said sleepy.

"Anna the tornado sirens are going off. We need to go into the bathroom. Get the mattresses, pillows, and blankets. NOW!" We run into the bathroom and I can hear it coming. It sounds like a huge train. Me and Anna have everything on top of us. "I love you Anna you are the bestest friend I have ever had."

"I love you too Marisa. You are like a sister to me." Then we heard the window break and then wood and bricks fell on us. Then everything went black.

Authors note:

Sorry if it's short. Anyway please don't think this is funny because it is very terrible. I should know I have experience tornados many of times but we never really got hit. The people who say that they want to experience a tornado shouldn't. If you ever remembered hearing about the Joplin tornado on Easter Sunday on the news just to be clear that was the closed one to me. I was in St.Louis at my grandmas house and we heard it so we went down stairs. I wasn't scared at first until my paw paw went up stairs and was looking out the window. I saw it. It was a huge black thing flying in circles. It was literally two blocks away. I really wanted to help those people but I wasn't old enough to make my own decisions. I fell so sorry for anyone who has lost a family member in a tornado and I wish none of my readers will ever experience what will happen because it is a terrible thing.

M+M <3