Answers

Okay so to answer some questions;

1.The foundation functions 24 hours for the 7 days of the week as at the moment but you all know we have jobs as well as studies so, we are available from,

Monday –Friday: 8am- 6pm(GMT)

Saturdays: 10am-6pm(GMT)

Sundays: 12pm-6pm(GMT)

But apart from this time periods where the foundation will be opened for instant communications, if you are to contact us out of working hours, we will be sure to get back in touch, in not less than 12 hours.

*************************************************

2. We run shifts every couple of hours according to our personal schedules but the Ambassador who starts your case and files it might not be the one to take you through depending on the kind of help you require.

*************************************************

3. And on the cases of chat rooms, you have a choice to accept or refuse... but in most cases where it is require or suggested by the person on your case, you will be given a chance to try it out and you don't have to say anything.

Just sit back and observe then you can decide if you want to continue or not.

*************************************************

4. It differs from the kind of issue we are dealing with. Some sessions may differ from others.

Some will be apportioned to a week session, a month session, two-three month session... it all depends on your case and the progress you make.

*During those periods, you will have days to report for sessions say an hour or two each day or three times in a given week.

Like We said before, we will try to work around your schedule to avoiding cutting into your work or studies.

*****************************************************************

Good News...

On Friday 4th August, 2017, we had our first client. Yay!!!

We wish we could tell you more but due to a non-disclosure agreement we signed, we can't but we are just happy work has begun and someone has asked for help.

It takes a lot of courage and for that, We must say we are proud of our first client.

PS: Since we don't have the same time zones, the rest of the time zones will be posted in the next chapter

Stay tuned

Thank you once again for your time...

Love,

The_BlackHeart_Team