Chapter 5: Seventeen Forever

"Kyuubi!" Naruto hollered for the pet fox that was laying asleep in his favorite blanket. Poking his head out, he stared at the black nose that was still poking out of the blanket with a shake of his head. He thought he was bad about wanting to sleep. Strolling over, Naruto shook his pet from its slumber. "Your dinner is ready."

His answer was a yawn that showed all the white teeth that could pierce flesh. With a stretch, the fox lifted its body up and stretched its back before walking into the kitchen.

Shaking his head, he knew that his pet and he were complete opposites at times. He rarely took naps while his fox took them almost every day. Walking into the kitchen again, he was still steaming over the fact that his boyfriend's brother brought up that pathetic time that he dressed in drag. Sitting down at the island, Naruto grabbed some noodles with his chop sticks and started to eat them.

He should tell Sasuke about what his brother knows but he decided against it. His Uchiha had too much on his plate with his uncle and the company. Taking another bite of the ramen noodles, Naruto glanced down at his fox to see it chowing down on the dog food that he mixed with ramen broth. They agreed on some things.

"You know something Kyuubi; next year I'm going off to college and I won't be able to see Gaara, Hinata, Kiba, and the others. That sucks." Naruto blurted out, feeling the confused gaze his fox was giving him. Smirking, he took another long string of noodles into his mouth.

Hearing his phone going off - High School Never Endsby Bowling for Soup - in the other room, he shrugged. He can get it later. He already told Sasuke about his brother picking him up and taking him home. It beats walking in the rain. Glancing out the window that was in the room, he sighed. It wasn't going to let up.

Drinking the kinda hot broth, Naruto set the bowl down to see his fox leaving the room and going back to where it was curled up at before. Glaring at it, he got out of his seat and put the bowl in the sink. "Gez I don't get a thank you whip of the tail?"

His orange fox flicked its tail in the air before burying its nose into the blanket and covering its body. Walking into the living room, Naruto picked his phone up and saw Sasuke's name written under the opening envelope. Opening it, he stared at it slightly confused.

How bout we go someplace for spring break?

What was he talking about? Naruto thought as he replied with the same thing. Sure they were wondering what they were going to do next week since school wasn't in session. Everyone was excited over it; including him because he was looking forward to doing things with Sasuke.

Hearing his phone go off again, he opened it and stared at the words that was on the screen.

How bout it? We could go wit Hinata and Gaara to the beach. Unless u have a better idea.

He replied, thinking that was a good idea and ran off to find the little phone book he had when he was in grade school. Flipping through the pages, he found Itachi's number, hoping it was still the same. Putting the number in, he sent a text to it.

Hey Ita, its Naruto. Is tht offer still good?

Pushing send, he set his phone down and collapsed onto the chair that his father would sleep in when he wasn't on a business trip. He missed his parents and wished they worked locally like his friends' parents did. Rolling his eyes, he knew he would be bored and annoyed with that.

Hearing his phone, he grabbed it and stared at the answer he was waiting for.

What is it Naruto? Anywhere u want 2 take Otouto-san and anyone else.

Weasel

Smirking a little, he sent back that he was wanting to take Gaara, Hinata and Sasuke to a beach for this year's spring break.

The next reply he received was an okay. Closing his phone, he laid his head back into the plush cushion and sighed. At least his boyfriend's sibling wasn't annoying like Hanabi was but he heard that from Gaara. The last time he saw her was when he was attending Hinata's birthday party last year.

He wanted to run out and tell Sasuke the news but it was going to be a surprise for him but he'll tell Gaara. This was his last spring break before heading off to college so he'll have to make the best of it. He knew he was going to have fun if Sasuke was there.

He sent a text to Gaara, telling him what was going on. No reply from him which wasn't a surprise.