The Attack

A/N I don't own Oliver & Company.

"Ugh days of all days I had to get lost in this dam big city"

Diamond said with her head held low slowly walking trying to find any sign of her human. She stopped and looked around and looked up at the sky to see it was already sun setting. She growled lowly.

"Great"

Diamond continued to walk, her paws were already starting to hurt. She decided to take another break, the night was setting. Just then a sound from an alley caught her attention, curiousity got the best of her and she looked.

She noticed two big dogs digging threw the dumpster.

"Yuck,..... Um hello excuse me.... Hello."

The two dogs finally took notice of the other dog that stepped into their turf. They jumped down and walked towards the female​ dog slowly.

"Hi my name is Diamonds and I'm looking for...."

Diamonds trailed off talking but then took notice that the two bad dogs were looking at her with lustful and hungry eyes.

"Uh never mind......bye"

Diamond quickly bolted out of the alley and ran down the streets.

'Oh dear! Oh dear! Oh dear'

She thought panicking trying to run as fast as she can.

"Help! Help me please somebody!!"

She shouted but to the humans it only sounded like barks. The other two dogs were quickly gaining on her.

'I can't fight these dogs, I'm not a fighter'

She thought scared, she quickly made a sharp turn and ran towards a dead end. She quickly looked back but the dogs had the only exit block. Her ears flatten.

'I'm so dead'

She thought barking hoping someone who was walking down the streets can hear her.

*Across the Street*

Dodger was walking down the street heading to where his gang was waiting for him at their wreck house boat home. He stopped on his track when he heard a female calling for help, he looked towards the direction where two mean looking dogs were just on her tail.

She made a sharp turn and I quickly ran after them. She got stuck in a dead end alley. I let out a growl.

"Back away from the girl"

She perked up at the new dog that came to the rescue, she was relieved. Without any hesitation the dogs jumped on Dodger trying to take him down but he wasn't going to go down without a fight.

After a while of the three dogs fighting. Dodger was able to win scaring the two dogs away. He looked to see the female dog shaking in fear.

"Hey its okay, you're alright they're gone"

Diamond shook her head and looked around to see the dog with a red scarf was speaking the truth. She happily got up and jumping on Dodger.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you. You're my hero."

"No problem, so what's a cutie like you doing here all alone in the night"

Diamond blush slightly.

"Well actually I'm lost and my name is Diamonds not cutie"

Dodger looked at Diamonds with a smirk.

"Diamonds, cutie and beautiful sounds the same to me"

Diamonds giggled and shook her head.

"The names Dodger and uh how did you get lost"

"Well you see i was with my human at a park but then I saw this squirrel it threw a nut at me so i ran after it and then the next thing I know I'm aimlessly walking down the streets"

"Do you know where you live?"

Diamond shook her head. Dodger then quickly got a glimpse​ of something around her neck. He tried to see it but when he turn his head Diamond would would move towards his direction. He got annoyed and pushed Diamonds on the ground until he was in top, she was in shock this was her hero, he leaned up close to her neck and she quickly closed her eyes and tried pushing him off with her front paws.

"Um hello excuse me, we just met."

Dodger looked down at Diamonds who was blushing madly.

"I'm looking at the collar of your neck, it has your address. Although, i don't mind this position at all."

Diamond glared at him

"Get off"

Dodger quickly got off her.

"Did you got a good look at the address?"

"Yes, i did, but i won't be able to take you there because its late and i have some friends waiting for me at home. Do you want to come along and tomorrow I can take you home?"

Diamonds was debating whether to go or not but then again he can save her from any danger.

"Promise?"

"I promise"

Dodger lead Diamonds to his home and she was going to be in a full surprise. When they finally reached the house boat, Diamond wasn't expecting this kind of home but the again he was a street dog and she's a house dog.

A/N Rate and Comment.