Crush

A/N I don't own Oliver and Company.

The next morning, Diamond woken up bright and early. She quickly got up wagging her tail happily and looked around to see everyone still asleep. She smiled and walked back up to Dodger nudging him to wake up.

"Angel its too early"

Diamond blushed at the nickname and nudge him again. This time he cracked one eye open and looked at Diamond who was pouting.

"You promised Dodge"

"I know I did but its too early and besides we haven't had any breakfast yet"

Diamond let out a sigh

"Fine"

She went back to lay down next to Dodger and this time he put his arm over her. She smiled even though he just has an arm around her she found it comforting, too comforting as she feel back asleep this time on Dodger's arms.

A few hours later, everyone woken up and again this time Dodger was nudging Diamond to wake up. She woken up in confusion and shock.

"Oh dear!"

Dodger got surprise when she got up fast.

"What is it?!"

He asked.

"I slept in late"

Dodger was confused

"Yeah so?"

"This is my first time waking up late. Aaaaahhhh I'm a regular now"

Dodger stood there dumbfounded as Diamond just happily skip towards him prancing around happily. Dodger shook his head

"Come on let's go get breakfast"

"Okay"

Together they went back to the city and went in search for any food. Although Dodger was actually teaching her. As they walked Dodger was able to find out a lot about Diamond he never knew.

Diamond was actually a prize dog since she was a puppy. A perfect groom, bark, style, tricks, talent, etc. She got over 100 trophies 30 times national champion. She even starred in movies. He was in love with a celebrity dog.

Diamond learned from Dodger, that he grew up in the streets and was founded by Vegan when he was a puppy. The guy showed him how to hunt and search for food. In other words he was street smart.

They both finally came to a stop, and Dodger told her to stay low as he went off to get some hot dogs from Loui in other words he was going to steal the food. Unfortunately he was only able to steal one.

He went back to show Diamond what he got but he was disappointed it was only one. She just simply smiles and lick his cheek causing him to blush.

"Don't worry, we can share it"

"How?"

Diamond bite one end and hold out the other end to Dodger, he finally caught on in what she meant and bite the other end. The hot dog was coming to an end and Dodger being the gentle dog he is he wanted Diamond to have the last piece.

Diamond grabbed it with her mouth and held out the end again to Dodger, who smiled and bite the end and this time their lips touch. They both smiled happily at each other.

"You know Angel, I want to tell you something and I know I better do it now before I lose my cool and i know it might sound crazy that I just met you for one day and ......"

Diamond put her paw against his mouth smiling.

"I like you too Dodger, your not the only one who think its crazy"

"Really?"

"Really"

"I like you Diamond"

Dodger leaned closer to Diamond and nuzzled her on the nose and Diamond pushed back against his happily. Their tails were wagging in the air really fast. After a while they both pulled apart, panting and happy that they just confessed their love.

Unfortunately, Dodger didn't want their time together to end so soon, when they just admitted they like each other.

'The good thing she doesn't know the city that well so I can use that as my advantage and go the long way. She won't see it coming. I hope'

They continued walking down the streets of apartments, stores, park. Diamond was getting tired she felt like they were walking in circles.

"Dodger, are you sure you know where we are going?"

"Of course, I'm sure babe. Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you its just, I don't know, it feels like we are going in circles"

Dodger gulped he was now nervous, his girlfriend is now suspecting something.

"Don't worry, its just that the place is far. Very far"

"Well i guess you know the streets better than I do."

The sun was begining to set, and Diamond was disappointed they didn't make it to her home in time but for some odd reason, they were still close to the wreck house boat.

"Hey babe"

"Yeah"

"Would you like to meet my friend tomorrow, its a cat"

Diamond smiled

"Yeah sure, i guess i can spare another day"

A/N Rate and Comment.