Love

A/N Warning Lemon. I don't own Oliver and Company.

A few days passed, Amanda was away for a business trip leaving her two dogs behind. Diamond and Dodger decided to take that advantage while she is away. The maid was taking care of the dogs feeding, bathing, walks, etc.

Tonight Dodger thought about making his move tonight with Diamond. They were eating dinner at the table like if it was actually a dinner date.

Diamond and Dodger were ready to head to bed, but Diamond got surprise when Dodger started nuzzling her neck and began licking. Diamond slightly pulled away and he licked her lips.

Diamond smiled and decided to go along with it and began licking his lips as well. Their tongues touch but they just made them want to continue on. Diamond pulled away panting staring at Dodger like if he was another dog.

"W-what's got into you?"

Dodger smirk.

"I thought maybe tonight would be the night we try and make our dream come true"

Diamond blushed, Dodger got closer and licked the top of her head and rubbed against her as he went to her behind. He was begining to sniff but Diamond quickly pulled away.

Dodger looked at her confused.

"Babe I thought you wanted this?"

"I-I do but I'm scared"

"Scared of what?"

"Dodger, I understand you have been with others and you have experience but this is going to be first time."

Dodger walked closer to her and smirk.

"Don't worry, I'm going to make you feel good"

Diamond pulled away

"And you have to promise that you will be gentle with me"

Dodger nodded and smiled

"I promise"

Dodger got closer and this time Diamond didn't bother to pull away. Dodger began sniffing her behind enjoying her scent and began licking her entrance. Under his tongue he felt her vagina tighten from the treatment.

"Hey just relax, Trust me"

Diamond nodded and trued to relax, as Dodger continue to lick her making sure she was wet he felt her vagina loosen a bit more. Dodger smirk and jumped on to her lower back. His cock was now out and ready.

Diamond looked back and looked concern.

"Dodger?"

"Yeah"

"I want to see your face as we make love"

Dodger smiled and got off her. Diamond laid down till her back was on the bed, her legs were spread open as far as they could to give her boyfriend some space.

Dodger got in between her legs. His cock was close to her opening but he wanted to make sure Diamond was comfortable. Diamond laid her front paws on his shoulders and Dodger had his front paws on either side of Diamond's head.

"Ready?"

Diamond didn't trust her voice but nodded. Dodger pushed his cock inside Diamonds vagina. She gasp at the size and growled at the pain, she felt like he was splitting her in two.

Dodger made sure he was fully inside and stop to give Diamond a moment to adjust to his size. He couldn't help it, she was just too tight and hot.

Dodger then gave her a gentle thrust and she looked at Dodger with teary eyes and nodded. She moan at the gentle thrust. After a couple of minutes Dodger started speeding up thrusting into her faster.

He moaned at the tightness and the heat, Diamond moaned at the pleasure she was receiving. She couldn't believe he could make her feel so good. Dodger let out a growl and bit the side of Diamonds neck which caused her to growl at the pain.

Dodger continued to thrust faster and harder. Until Diamond yelled out Dodger's name, she cum causing her vagina to tighten around Dodger's cock and thrust a few times and cum deep inside her.

Diamond laid there with her mouth open panting at the feeling enjoying the motion. Dodger gently pulled out making sure not to hurt her and was left panting on the side. Dodger had to admit that that was the best sex he ever had.

Diamond was able to relax and turned to her boyfriend.

"Why did you bit me?"

Dodger chuckled

"I guess i was enjoying the moment and got kind of out of control. I'm sorry i wont do that ...."

Diamond stopped him in mid sentence and flipped on her stomach.

"Hey, no worries i liked it. You marked me so that let other dogs know that I'm yours"

"That's right"

"And Dodger i hate to ask but didn't you ever bit the other dogs you been with"

"As i recall i don't think so, although i do have to admit with you it was the best sex i ever had"

Diamond blushed

"Your just saying that"

"No really i mean it babe"

Dodger nuzzled into the crock of her neck.

"Okay"

"Ready for round 2?"

A/N Rate and Comment.