Chapter Twenty Three

I dedicate this chapter to @riahgrier 

|Twenty Three|

|Luxinia|

Dominick Petrove stared at me with a shit-eating grin on his face. I was completely petrified. Not because of seeing him alive, but knowing that I was completely defenseless and that he could do anything he wanted to me at the moment.

Tears I didn't know that was being shed slid down my cheeks. "Dom?" I whispered, hoping that I was just going mad and seeing things.

Dom still looked the same, in spite of a few things that looked different. He adorned the scar I gave him on his face the night I killed him. It started on his forehead and went over his eye stopping at his neck. It didn't make him ugly. Instead, it added to his thuggish charm. His eyes were so dark they appeared black, piercing and completely hypnotizing. His brown hair was no longer cropped, instead, it grew some and curled around his ears. I couldn't believe my eyes that he was alive. "Yes my sweet Luxie, I'm here alive and well. At first, when I awoke, I had no idea what was going on. I mean, I've been dead for four years, everything was overwhelming. I didn't remember anything for a few days, but on the third day, everything just rushed in. I remember everything."

Dom came closer and stroked my cheek with the back of his hand. I recoiled at his touch and took a deep breath before I started to hyperventilate. Memories flickered behind my eyes of all the disturbing things he had done to me. One particular memory stood, of the time he locked me in his room.

"Luxa darling, how come you're not eating?" Dominick opened the door of his room and stared at me.

I was tied to his bedpost, like some sort of bedroom decoration. He might as well frame my head upon his wall, like a prized deer. 

My wrists were bound together, the clamps so tight that my wrists were bloodied and had blisters from me tugging. I lost the days of how long I was there, just strapped to his bed. I was dirty and I didn't shower. His... fluids were all over me, dry and crusted over. First, he would seduce me with his sex magic against my will, then he would use me and fuck me until he came or until I passed out. My hair was matted and entangled within itself.

 I didn't know what was going through his mind as he stared at me.

He placed the plate of breakfast down and sat next to me. "Lux," he sighed, "I want you to eat. You need to be strong."

I stared up at his dark beautifully horrifying eyes. He cared about me so much, but why did he treat me this way? "Dom, do you love me?"

Dom stared at me and frowned, "Of course I do."

"Then, please let me go. Everyone will wonder where I have gone," I lamented, tears trailing down my cheeks.

Dom then grew serious. He stared at me deeply. Suddenly, his hand reached out and backhanded me across the face. I whimpered and grimaced when my cheek stung. I used the blanket to try and comfort my reddened cheek.

"YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF. FUCK YOU!" Dom shouted and slapped me again on the other side of my cheek. He grabbed my arm roughly and shoved my face into the blanket. I couldn't breathe with how hard he had pressed me into the bedsheets. I tried to fight him off, pushing my battered body up, but I was simply too weak.

Once my vision started to fade out, that's when he let me go. "Weak bitch. Can't even save yourself," Dom spat.

Dom marched out of the room, leaving me to wallow in my own tears. I gazed at myself in the mirror and noticed how busted my body looked. I had various cuts and bruises along my arms and legs. I had a huge black eye. This wasn't how one should live. Regardless of being human or not. I looked around the room, to see if there was anything I could end my life with. Dom was too smart to leave anything that could harm me. He wanted to be the only one to do me harm, especially after my first attempt.

I couldn't wait for the day he killed me.

Glaring at Dom, I refused to be weak like I was before. I was strong. I spent four years building my strength up, I wasn't going to let him tear it all down. I killed Dom. I was strong. I protected myself. I could kill him again. I just needed to bid my time. I knew for a fact that Bloodtrei was in on this and that he and the others were watching me closely. If I were to kill Dom, everyone would then know I killed him before and they would surely kill me.

"Luxie? Earth to you," Dom tsked, "don't ignore me, you know I don't like that."

"I don't give a fuck of what you like," I snarled, trying to free myself from the ropes.

"Ah, Lux, looks like you grew some backbone. I simply cannot wait for you to be my claimed again," Dom grinned and leaned in, his lips kissing mine drily, "It'll be so much fun to break all this confidence that's just oozing from you!"

I tore away hastily, not wanting his toxic lips on me. Dom cursed and grabbed my throat tightly. I sucked in a breath and coughed whilst he tightened his grip. His lips brushed against my ear. "I know that you and Jamie killed me. Don't think that I don't know. If you refuse to be my claimed obedient slave, I will not hesitate to tell Bloodtrei. Not only you would be killed but so will Jamie. I also know about your powers Lux. Bloodtrei is on to you about those. I've haven't forgotten what you've done. I will find everyone who you love and kill them if I hear the slightest rumor that you're trying to kill me again." Dom let go of my throat and took off his gloves, putting on his ring that I proudly wore as a reminder of what I'd overcome. But now, that ring on his finger was a grim reminder that he was alive.

"We're going to have a lot of fun," Dom grinned vehemently.

|Jesse|

|Two weeks later|

"Now what do you think?" Blair asked, taking a sip from his glass. I stared at the girl in front of me, her ass shaking like there was no tomorrow. Hopefully, the plastic didn't fall out from her ass.

"She's just another chick. Human. I don't care about humans, and you know that." I muttered, wondering how the stripper's breasts defied gravity when she jumped up on the pole.

"I brought you here to have a good time and forget about Lux, but here you are judging all these girls," Blair frowned. He smirked when a girl sat on his lap, jostling her breasts in his face.

I sighed and took out my phone, staring at the unanswered text message I'd sent to Jamie. I was wondering where Lux was. I wanted to warn her about Dom. Part of me wondered if she found out and left the state because he was alive. I hope that was what was going on instead of anything else. Bloodtrei never mentioned anything after the meeting that was held a couple of weeks ago.

Blair checked his phone and pouted. "There's an emergency meeting in fifteen minutes."

"Huh?" I scowled, checking my phone and looking at the no-reply email. There certainly was a meeting in fifteen minutes. However, it wasn't at Blair's mansion. It was at Dominick's place in Long Island. "I don't understand how New York has so many bloody meetings. It's called Skype calls. You blokes should invest in it."

"If we were to leave now we would get there in thirty minutes," Blair stated, pushing the exotic dancer off him and standing up.

"Why are they holding it at his place?" I huffed, grabbing my jacket.

"Probably since he needs to get back in the loop. Maybe that's why they gave him some time to adjust," Blair suggested as he slid into the passenger's side of my car.

"He's a stupid bloke. I don't understand, why him? Why resurrect him? Jonathan was a far better choice. Especially how rare it is to find virgins," I commented. Dom was ruthless and he had no heart. He didn't consider the feelings of others. He was an emotionless demon who needed to be put down once again.

Someone should silence him again.

A/N; thanks guys for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!