Ring ~ Marco x Reader (LIME)

Requested by @darci0701
Hope you'll enjoy this~

I felt something small and metallic so I pulled it out. It turned out to be a ring.
Not getting to know to whom it belong, I was already pushed inside the closed and someone right after me, so we fell on the ground with the person on top of me.

"(Y-y/n)! A-are you al-right? I-I'm so sorry..." Wait. Wait. You have to be kidding me. Don't tell me it's...
"M-Marco..?" Our families used to live nearby, so we often played with each other as kids and grew up together. We also decided together to go to the trainee squad, serving the king in the militairy police as a team. And to admit it, I always loved his innocent smile, his angelic character, his cute freckles... Everything about him was so perfect, that I couldn't help myself but to have an massive crush on the beautiful freckled jesus.
The thing is that, after starting the training, he became really close to Jean (like, hella gay close), so we barely spoke or saw each other.

And now we're here, locked in a closet with him still hovering over me. I got myself lost in his eyes and waited for him to do anything. After he realised it, he aprubtly stood up. "I-I'm so sorry, (y/n)... I didn't meant to... I just wanted to make sure you're fi-"
"It's okay, Marco. Thanks for worrying about me." I smiled as I saw that his cheeks were... slightly pinkish? He's blushing?!

Marco looked at me straight in the eyes and flicked my forehead. "Of course I worry about you, stupid! W-we grew up, you know.." He became redder as he mumbled. "You will always be important to me, (y/n)..." He came closer to my face, so my face became red, too. My heart beated faster than by seeing a titan. He embraced me in his arm while whispering the rest of his sentence in my ear. "...and not only as a friend." Please tell me I'm dreaming. Did he just confessed to me!? This can't be real! "Marco... D-do you mean..?"
He interrupted my sentence with his lips beeing on mine, kissing me. They feel so soft and warm... Before I could even react or kiss him back he pulled away, being embarrased. "I'm so sorry, (y/n). If this is too much for you, I'll be go-" I pulled his arm and let him lean on the wall. His eyes widened in surprise as I kissed him with so much passion and longing I had all these years for him. He instantly kissed back, having his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

IT'S LIME TIME, CHILDREN~

The kiss turned from loving to... lust? I took it to the next level, as I licked his lips, asking for permission. Without hestitating, he led me through and moaned in my mouth, as my tongue danced with his in rhythm. We pulled away, because of the lack of air we had due to the kiss. I stared at Marco with half lid eyes and the scenery just made me crave for much more of him. He sweated a little, which is why his bangs are wet, his face all red with a loose string of saliva on his mouth and tongue as he panted heavily, muttering my name. He's so hot and also cute, that I couldn't hold my inner sadistic demons inside of me anymore. I wanted it so long and now is the perfect oppurtunity.

I pressed my body his as I started to attack his smooth and pale neck with butterfly kisses, sucking on his sweet spot after finding it. "A-ah..(y-y/n)... T-that's not..f-ffaaaiiree~ I-I'm the m-man, you...know.. mmhn~" Je stuttered between his moans, enjoying every move I made on him. I could already feel his erection growing more and more, getting impatient to finally be freed.

"Take it as a punishment for letting me wait so long, baby~" I said unbottoning his blouse, licking and kissing his bare chest as he grope my shoulders for balance. "Oh god, (y/n)... You are s-sooo g-good~ nggh~" I went deeper until I reached the hem of his pants, his buldge facing me. I looked up at him, seeing his desperate face begging and longing for me and only me. But I wouldn't let him have that so easily. I will let him wait until he beggs me to do him. I want to hear his masochistic words, longing for pleasure.

"P-Ple-eaasee... (Y-y/n)..." he muttered, gripping my head with his hand. "I'm sorry, I can't hear you, Marco~" I said teasingly, smirking at his state and kissing his belly button. "(Y/n), please, don't let me wait any longer~" he said louder this time and pulled my head a little closer to his buldge as I unbuckled his pants."You'll need to tell me more clearly... What do you want me to do.. Marcoo~?" I purred his name, waiting for him as I hold the zipper of his jeans in my fingers while stroking his hard on slightly with my other hand. "I want you to make me pleasure with your mouth! Just do me already, (y/n), or I will have to punish you!" He shouted, embarrasement in his voice. He was so impatient now, that he became more out of his character. That horse face is being a bad influence I see... I thought with a smirk on my face as I finally pulled down his pants, ready to also pull down his boxers, to give him his desired pleasure with giving him his longed blowjob...

"Guys, seven minutes are already ov-" Jean opened the door and stoped mid in his tracks as he saw us like this. We froze to the spot looking terrified, but before we could say anything, Jean turned away fastly and shutted the door behind him, his face flustered.
I quickly helped Marco getting dressed and we fixed ourselves going out of the closed. We were already stared at from everyone, some with shocked and flustered face, like Jean and Armin, and some smirking, like Reiner and Ymir. We both blushed furiously and I hid my face in Marco's chest. After everyone left, he whispered in my ear, so nobody could hear him saying those words.

"Let's continue where we stoped, darling~"

Finally I could update again and I have my account back! ┐(゚д゚┐)
Now I can write again with my new phone muhahahaha~
Should I continue or not? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Requests are still open ;-;