Pocketbook (Lemon!) ~ Armin

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating that long, but since school started, I've had to write so much exams and have to do a lot of homework, that I was really exhausted.
But anyways, here is the new chapter for the Armin lovers (Warning!: A spoiler and this is a LEMON, so who don't like it, shouldn't read it).
Enjoy! :3 ~ Ly-chan! ♡

I put my hand inside and took out a small pocketbook. I knew who belongs to it. I looked over to Armin while blushing a bit. Yeah, I have a little crush on him, he's just so smart, adorable and has also a dark side, I mean, have you seen it, how he safed Jean? Or that the Scouting Legion needs for plans or anything else?

So he's not useless or weak. He's really strong and protect his friends, but he can also be cold-blooded and yeah ...
Don't mess with him!

I looked over for Armin again, but before I could move or say anything, he puts me on his shoulder. "A- Armin .."

Then we were in the closet and I heard a lock on the door, but wait ... It wasn't coming from the outside, but fron the INSIDE! 'When did he ...'

Armin snapped me back to reality while kissing me. "(y/n), I- I l...like you since you j-joined the Scouting Legion and... I can't let anyone take you away from me, so please be mine forever, (y/n)!"

I first was shoked, but then I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and kiss him back.

He deepend the kiss more passionately and he bit roughly on my bottom lip, asking for entrace, which I gave him, so we fight for dominance, which he won.

"Armin, I think we should ..." I started to say but he stopped me.

"Don't worry, nobody's gonna interrupt us and I don't mind if they hear you, they should know that you belong to me.

He explored every inch of my mouth while unbottoning my shirt, then he went down to kiss my neck to my collarbone as he finished and threw my (f/c) shirt anywhere in the room. I did the same as he went to put my (f/c) skirt down and I his pants. Shit, he was bigger than expected ... >//////<

Then he kissed me again, unclipsing my bra then pulling my legs up and dragging me to the bed. His eyes were full of lust as he stared down at me. He groped my breast and teased the other with his tongue. I moaned slightly, which seem to turn him on more.
'How he's doing this so good ...?'

"Well, I'm not reading only books about the world outside, (y/n)!" He said reading my mind.

As he finished he then put down my panties and I his boxers, freeing his erection more. "I'm not going to tease you anymore, I want you now!!"

Then he kissed me while he entered in me. He didn't give me time to adjust, but went slowly getting faster and harder, while I adjusted and moaned loudly, in which he thrusted more faster and harder now.

After a few more thrusts, we both reached our limits and screamed each other names, then he cum into me.

Then we both laid onto the bed, me in his arms, while the others outside were in shock, not believing, that Armin did this.
"I love you (y/n), you're mine forever and ever!!" He said giving me a kiss on the forhead.
"I love you too, Armin." I said, then we both drifted of to sleep.

So guys, hope you liked it, sorry when it is short or anything like that, but I tried my best! ^^
So I'm going to make the next one shots soon, and I mean veeeeeeery sooner than before ...
Requests are allways open! ^ _ ^
~ Ly-chan