Key (Eren x reader re-write)

Hey Minna, since Ly- chan is busy with studying, I'm going to continue a bit.

So enjoy this One Shot, Eren Lovers!

~ Ari

I put my hand inside and pulled out a necklace with a key and stared at it with surprise. I knew who this belongs to. I have a little crush on the titan boy, but he's with Mikasa, they're often together, whereever Eren goes, she follows him.

I knew it's senseless and I don't have a chance with him, so I hid my feelings.

Eren smirked at me as i blushed a bit, then he takes me into the room, where we wait for the door to be closed then. Then he turned me around and looked me in the

(e/c) eyes with concern. "(y/n), you don't seem happy, what's wrong?" I sighed.

"Well, I- I thought you would have a thing with Mikasa, because she-" "Me and Mikasa?" He laughts. "No, she's just a sister to me, that's all! I- I only l- love you, (y/n), I'm sorry I never said that earlier to you I was just so nervous, you're such perfect and I am a monster, that doesn't deserve to have you..." I was in shock. So he loved me, too and Mikasa is not his girlfriend. I smiled.

"Eren..." I cupped his chin and kissed him, a bit rough thought. He was surprised, but kissed me back, traveling his hand through my body and the other in my hair. "You're not a monster and I love you, too..." I whispered between the kiss, before it became more passionate.

He went down to my neck as he unbottoned and took of my shirt, then I did the same to him. He then took of my bra as I looked at his chest.

He has a fricking 8 PACK so how you can not stare at them!?

Then he stared at my breasts as he went down to grab one with the one hand and to kiss the other, as I moaned more and more his name. "EREN!!..." I hold then onto the rim of his pants. "Getting impatient, aren't we?" I ignored that and we quickly took the rest of our clothes off and he started to slam into me.

"EREN!!!!!!" After I got used to his big size, he began to thrust, first slowly, then more faster and rougher, untill we came to our limits and to hit the spot. "E-ERENN!!!!!!"

"S- SH*T, (Y/N), NGHHH!!!!!!!" This continued, then we both released.

We then changed back to clothes and fixed ourselves, then the door got open. Eren leant to me and whispered "Don't worry, (y/n), this was just the beginning, since your my girlfriend." I blushed really hard, but couldn't wait to have it again.

Well, only if the Captain, the Commander or another one don't see us. I swear, the captain would be the worst of all with his cleaning... -_-

But I now was only focussing on him...

My Titan... Eren... ♡

So, hope you guys enjoyed it, if there's another wish,  just write in comments or pn. And I had to write this again, because wattpad's being stupid and didn't update the whole One-shot.

~ Ari