Hankerchief (Lemon) ~ Levi

I was about to search one of these items in the hat and my hand stopped by anything soft and pulled it out...

A hankerchief. Shit, I knew who belongs to it. But before I could say something, someone put me on it's shoulder.

Levi started to walk off with me.  Before we got into the other room, I looked back to the circle.

Eren, Armin, Connie and Sasha looked scared, feeling pity.

Ymir, Jean and Hanji smirking deviously at me and Mikasa glared at both of us with the 'If the shorty got you pregnant, I kill him, I swear' look.

After we arrived, the door was locked and Levi puts me back down. He was a few inches taller than me and glared at me with these dark, greyish blue eyes of him.

I must admit, even if he sometimes be a asshole, acting badass infront of everyone and is very OCD, he looks way to hot. Yeah, I have a little crush on him and now he's here with me locked in a dark closet, but the feelings for him never would return, so I suppose to stay with him the whole 7 minutes in awkward silence.

When Levi saw me standing there, staring at him, he came closer and closer 'till I was hitting the wall. He stand straight infront of me.

"Is there anyone that you like (y/n)?" He asked in an annoyed voise.

Wait...is the Corporal jealous?

"Is it Jaeger or Kirschtein? Answer me, (y/n)!" He said angrier. It's really cute to see him acting like that.

"Hell no. I don't like any of them, there're only comrades and friends."

I asked him. "Then, who do you like?" He asked me. "Why is this bothering you, sir?" I requested.

He grinned himself more into me and the wall. "Just answer the damn question, (y/n) or..." I cut him off.

"It's...It's you, Corporal, ok? I l-"

He cut me off with a sweet, gentle kiss. "I love you too, (y/n) and call me Levi." 

He whispered between the kiss. He pulled me down and pushed himself more into me.

He deepend the kiss more passionately and he bit roughly on my bottom lip, asking for entrace, which I denied. He got stubborn and slid with his right hand in my bra, grabbing one of my big boobs then he went down to kiss my neck 'till my collarbone and bit my neck, lefting hickeys here and there. I can't hold myself anymore and let out a big moan. He took the opportunity and slid his tongue in my mouth, fighting for dominance.

I played dirty, pulling him away, sliding my tongue in his mouth starting a war and buttoned down his shirt. He moaned slightly and did the same.

Then we pulled away for lack of air. "Eager, aren't we?" He smirked and licked my other boob. "Ngh..L-..Levi...I-"

I moaned between and he cuts me off with another kiss, grinned more into me 'till I felt something unfamiliar in my lower region. We both moaned into the kiss, I wanted to go further, but he pulled away and pulled me up.

"The brats are coming, so we're going somewhere privately and continuing there..." I only nodded and made myself tidied myself.

Then he laid me on his shoulder after the door opened and said. "(y/n) passed out, so you brats can continue you're @$#*$* game." He said and they all nodded.

He walks towards his office, locks the door and then to his bedroom, throwing me on his bed, laying on top of me. We continued at the time we stopped, but he was getting full of hunger and lust. We both took our clothes off, only in underwear.

He stared at me with a smirk. "You'll have a good taste, (y/n).. He started to unclip my black, red laced bra "But they would look so much better on the floor." He took it off and throwed it away. Then he teased my nipples and went to kiss down from my collarbone to my belly 'till the rim of my panties. He bit them and looked up to me.

"Want to go any further (y/n)?" He asked in a seductive voice. I can feel he's already turned on as I moaned and quickly nodded.

"Good girl" he said roughly and started to took off my pants and I his boxers, freeing his erection. My eyes widened brightly at this look.

'Holy Jesus, he's huge' I thought.

"Like what you see?" I quickly looked away at this comment.

"I'm doing it roughly, hope you like that way, too."

Then he quickly pulled me into a roughly kiss and entered into me. I moaned loudly and tightened my hold on his shoulders.

I rubbed my hips into him to show that I adjust. He moaned and went faster and deeper.

"Ngh...L-Levi..s-so good and huge.." I moaned and bit his neck, lefting hickeys. He growled louder and went more faster and deeper. "(y-y/n).. so tight.." Then I felt anything strange in my stomach. "Ah..Levi..I-I'm going to.."

"I-I know *grunts* me too..." Then we both became high-pitched and climaxed, releasing his seed in my. Levi quickly kissed me so we both moaned into the kiss.

Then he pulled away and collapsed into the bed next to me, my head resting on his chest. "(y/n), Don't let anyone to look or touch you the way I did and I'm doing. You're mine now and only mine, understood?" He looked down to me. "Yes, I'll be yours and you'll be mine, forever and for enternity, Levi. I love you." I looked up to him and saw the unsuspected thing that ever happened...He.. smiles. A cute and warm smile. "I love you too. Good night, (y/n)."

So, this was my first ending from the One-Shot for the Levi lovers. Hope you liked it. Requests for other Characters or another One-Shots are open! ^^
~ You're Ly-chan! ♡