Five

Please COMMENT And VOTE
~
Darkness
---
It was dark. Past midnight. Jimin was still laying on the couch, thinking about what Yoongi had said. He couldn't believe the older learned sign language for him.

While thinking, he thought he heard a noise, forgetting that he was deaf and it was probably just hid brain playing tricks on him. Clutching the blanket he had, he looked around to see what it was. Of course, it was nothing. But he didn't know that it was his brain playing tricks.

Jimin was very scared of the dark ever since...

Anyway, he couldn't handle the fear, he stood up and knocked on Yoongi's door. When there was no answer, he slowly opened the door and crawled in the bed. He prayed Yoongi wouldn't notice and wake up.

Finally, Jimin had dozed off to sleep, feeling much more comfortable that he had someone next to him.

Meanwhile...Yoongi was actually awake while faking asleep, fanboying to himself.

~
The next morning, both boys woke up with their arms and legs wrapped around each other.

Jimin's eyes widened as he fell off the bed.

"Jimin!" Yoongi shouted and tried to grab him but it was too late.

Jimin rubbed his head and muttered a small 'fuck' under his breath.

"For someone who can't hear, you can curse well." Yoongi wrote on a piece of paper.

Jimin nodded, "yeah... sorry about crawling in bed with you, I was really scared."

Yoongi chuckled, "It's fine, I didn't mind at all."

"Why didn't you?"

"Because..."Yoongi paused and said the next thing outloud, "Because I actually like you."
---
I know I keep apologizing but I am REALLY SORRY my chapters are short. School is starting soon and I'm super super busy.
Plese comment and vote~