Twelve

I will be making a Choi Youngjae Angst fanfic called "Headphones" about a girl who always wears her headphones to hear the one she used to be in love with- Please COMMENT And Vote ~
---
Last Day
---
"You aborted it without me knowing?!" Yoongi's anger rose.

Jimin nodded, "I'm really sorry... Also, mom found out and... wants me to break up w-with you."

"W-what?"

"I-i'm breaking up with you hyung, goodbye..." He said and continued to walk away.

~
"Did you break up with Yoongi like I asked you to?" Jimin's mom asked at the dinner table.

He nodded, "Y-yes... but I'm still keeping my kid. I lied to Yoongi hyung and told him I a-aborted it though."

"Good." She smiled, "Tomorrow is your last day of school since you'll be graduating early. Better start saying your goodbyes."

"Y-yes, m-mother."
~
"We'll miss you, Jimin." Jin hugged Jimin and patted his back, "You're like a little brother to me. And I'm really happy you can hear now."

"Thanks, hyung."

"Where's Yoongi? It's your last lunch with us, he should be here..." Namjoon bought up.

Jimin shrugged, "W-we broke u-up..."

"Oh... does he know you're leaving?" Namjoon asked and Jimin shook his head.

"You should tell him." Hoseok added.

"You guys can... I'm leaving after lunch and don't have time to."

"Why are you leaving straight after lunch?"

"I've got a doctor's appointment." Jimin told them.

"Oh. Good luck." Taehyung patted Jimin's back.

Jimin nodded, "Oh, and..." He looked at Jungkook, "Happy birthday, Kookie."

"It's not my birthday today..." Jungkook rose his eyebrow, "It was like three months ago in September..."

"I know, but I was absent that day and never gotta say it. Also, I couldn't talk then."

Jungkook smiled, "Ah. Thanks, hyung."

Jimin shook his head, "It's no problem..."

After lunch, Jimin headed out of school but as he was walking out the school gates, he felt someone grab his wrist.

He turned around, "What is it, hyung?" He asked as he turned around and saw Yoongi.

"Let's get married." He proposed.

"E-excuse me?"

"I know you're graduating today and I am too since I have enough credits... Let's get married."

Jimin shook his head, "I can't..."

"I know you're mother told you to do this shit. I know you didn't abort the child because you're too sweet, so let's get married." Yoongi said, cupping Jimin's cheeks and pulling him in for a kiss.

Jimin moved his lips against the other. Not pulling away or avoiding it.

"So is that a yes?" Yoongi asked as he pulled away.

Jimin nodded, "Yes, hyung..."

-Ten years later-

"Appa! Eomma! Can I go to a soccer game tonight?" Jimin's ten year old son,Kiyoung asked.

Jimin looked at his husband, "Can he?"

Yoongi nodded, "But make sure to be at the concert hall in time for your eomma's performance and do not forget your hearing aids, Kiyoung."

Kiyoung nodded, "Okay appa!" He smiled as he fixed his hearing aid and ran out the door.

"Is Miyoung asleep?" Jimin asked about their four year old daughter.

"She is" Yoongi nodded, "And I'm about to be too." He laid his head on Jimin's shoulder as they were sitting on the couch.

"No, you're not." Jimin pushed his head away and stood up, "We gotta prepare for my concert."

Yoongi chuckled, "Fine, fine."

---The End---
Please COMMENT And Vote ~Lee Rin